0411 stand alone harness, the quick and easy way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
hello fellow squares, ls swaps are becoming more and more popular and cheaper. figured i would share this bit of information with yall to get your swaps going, and save you a few dollars. okay, so lets say you have your complete, uncut harness, and you want to test run your engine before reworking it. assuming you have an already flashed PCM (VATS removed) it's really only a two wire hook up. you will need a fuse block from the donor vehicle. Pin #9 on the c100 gets switched power, and then a constant hot wire to power the fuse block pin #b11 ( i run a wire from the power distribution block, or the batery depending on if i'm cranking in a vehicle or on a stand to the positive lead on the fuse block). i hope this helps fellow swappers, and encourages more and more swaps in the future, it's really not as hard as everyone makes it out to be. i tried my best to explain this where everyone can grasp the information, but if you are having difficulties understanding feel free to shoot me a PM, and i will reply as soon as possible.

Attachments

• 99-00 junction block underhood.jpg
    99-00 junction block underhood.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 205

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
also came across this video for bypassing vats if you have the donor vehicle. you start the engine in the gmt800 donor vehicle, and then remove power to the BMC. interesting, i will give this a shot and let you all know how or if it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYCWh6-2ufc

Joshua8336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
@HotRodPC. i copied and pasted this thread and updated the LS conversion info sticky, think you can delete this thread for me?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taco main chew