Would like your opinion

Should I leave the grille black or paint it silver?

• Black

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Silver

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other color

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caliphatman8123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Truck Year
Truck Model
v1500 suburban
Engine Size
tbi 350
I like it just how it is.

You're thinking of the '77-'79. '75 and '76 were similar but they had 3 chrome strips.

You must be registered for see images attach
Really would like to find a set of those wheels... lol those are the sh*t right there

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
the general lee wheels are called vectors

i have set of 15x10 6 lug vectors

and 2 sets 15x8 for 2 wheel drive chevy truck

and 1 set 15x8 dodge pattern

i have a weird obsession with old school wheels
slotted mags,vectors,hurricanes,cragars,keystones and any old school wheel i collect them
i have probably 8 sets of slotted mags

Holy crap man, let me know if you ever want to sell a set! You just can't find them around here anymore, it's very frustrating :bawl:

Really would like to find a set of those wheels... lol those are the sh*t right there

I actually ended up buying that K5 just because of the wheels, originally I was just going to trade a set of rallies for the mags.

robert8096

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
I have two of the grilles so I think I am going to paint one argent silver and the other satin black and install each and see which one I like best. Got a few hours in that emblem so it is not going to change. The front plate is on there just to hide some rust on the bumper. I am going to replace both bumpers soon but after I install this grille this one will be done until spring. I am going to start back up on my 86 garage queen for the winter. Thanks for all the responses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonny1981k1500