windshield wiper wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

streetrod don

Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Truck Year
Truck Model
blazer
Engine Size
6.2 LT4
I am building an 86 Blazer. Scotts suspension, LT4. I am using an Ididit column which does not have a wiper switch. When I removed all of the old wiring i saved the connectors for the wiper motor. I have an American Auto Wire 2 speed switch and will not be using a washer. I need a diagram for the 5 wires on the wiper motor. thanks Don

streetrod don

Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Truck Year
Truck Model
blazer
Engine Size
6.2 LT4
That would be an excellent diagnostic diagram but I need a diagram showing the wire runs from a switch to the wiper motor.

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I know that the harness from the wiper motor runs to the main gang connector. If THAT harness is bad, I will see what I have duplicates of as I collected them (and new connectors) to remake a new harness from the motor to the connector. That was one sub harness I never saw anyone make.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you had pulse wipers there was a separate harness that ran thru the firewall to the motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistafishe