Windshield Wiper Fluid Line Rounting 1986 K30

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Thank you! This confirms what I thought.

I'm guessing the other shop filled in the mounting holes for the nozzles. It's hard to tell exactly what the mounting should look like from the diagram.
Yeah, looks like they might have filled the holes, but I'm not sure how the tube bracket mounts really.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240205-204744.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240205-204744.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
This hose seems to fit perfectly.
Hey thanks!
I’ll try to find that.
Honestly I tried only once at the Napa dist center here and they had nothing small enough.

Edit upon looking at that stuff, that is also vacuum tubing so very thick walled and I don’t think it’ll fit thru the wiper arms. But I did see some other stuff online.
Looks more like the main lines that go from the pump to the cowl fittings. Did you use it on the wiper arms to the nozzles?
Honestly, It’s one of those get it later projects. Truck is a fair weather garage queen. It gets driven in the rain sometimes but never in the snow/salt/dirty roads where the windshield washers are needed.

Last edited:

Pinellas50

Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
Diesel
The truck was painted at a different shop and my theory had been they filled the mounting holes for the metal fluid fittings(not sure whatelse to call them) that bolt down under the cowl. But I have yet to find any evidence of where they secure.

The wiper arms that came with this truck into our shop have no way to allow a hose to run through them.

Last edited:

mtbadbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Yes, drivers side

Latest posts