Which Replacement Dash to get (not a cover/dash pad)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
I found a double cab shortbed 2 wheel drive with a big block. My local squarebody parts guy wants to get rid of it. I sparked his interest after pulling up in my square to buy more parts from him for a friend. If I decide to pull the trigger, due to space contraints (not to mention having to deal with 2 daughters who really, really want my current square)...I will be selling my finished truck. The thrill is definately in the hunt for me!

theblindchicken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 5" lift + 2" BL
Engine Size
350-4, 0.030" over
Here are some more pics of my dash.....drivers side...

I have also included pics of the rest of the interior. I also wrapppd the back of the cab behind the seat, below the rear windao and the headliner too. I kinda went crazy with the stuff...lol

Hey Smooth, what dash cover did you go with? How do ya like those rocker covers?

willhucks29

Reaction score
First Name
Will
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10 Silverado
Engine Size
USA1 Industries Dash pads

I have been looking around for a quality aftermarket dash pad and i stumbled on this parts dealer named USA 1 Industries that is based in NC. They sell dash pads in every factory color and even have a video showing the product in person. I personally have not seen one in person but I have talked to others online that have gotten this dash and they have nothing but positive things to say about it. just though you guys might want to check it out.

Will

:gm:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshuars