Where do the engine bay decals go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Does your sticker show an air pump ?

Mine does, but I don't have one. I assumed it had been removed, but I read somewhere where the stickers were somewhat generic and it may have never had one.

Since the passenger side exhaust manifold does not have plugs in the middle ports where air tubes would have gone it adds to the no air pump scenario.
I'll try to remember to look in the morning

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
LMC says these are all for an '80, other than the emission control one, which they say is for 79 but none at all for 80. I went ahead and got it, since my truck was likely built in 79 anyway

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
Look at that diagram on the last sticker and look at the one on my truck. I ha e a much more complicated diagram on mine. Maybe mine was an emissions truck and yours wasn't? I have no idea. That reproduction sticker looks very simple compared to mine.

C10MixMaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG10
Engine Size
ZZ4 350
Don't mean to hijack this thread but :rolleyes: My emissions label is long gone and i can't seem to find the correct one. There are some companies that reproduce them but want a pic of the original. So I'm hoping someone here can come up with a clear pick of one for a 1977 California emissions for a heavy 1/2 ton or 3/4 (no cats no EGR). Or does someone have a source for a new label?

Goldie Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Britt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K1500 Suburban
Engine Size
Don't mean to hijack this thread but :rolleyes: My emissions label is long gone and i can't seem to find the correct one. There are some companies that reproduce them but want a pic of the original. So I'm hoping someone here can come up with a clear pick of one for a 1977 California emissions for a heavy 1/2 ton or 3/4 (no cats no EGR). Or does someone have a source for a new label?

Look in here - you may get lucky. Or, close ...

Good Luck !

https://www.gmsquarebody.com/threads/under-hood-vacuum-diagram-and-tuning-stickers.3520/

MisterB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC K2500 4X4
Engine Size
I got the three stickers I bought put on. I was able to figure out the location for the big one at the front of the engine but the others I just had to make up and put where it seems logical

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Shorty81

Baby Boomer
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
I got the three stickers I bought put on. I was able to figure out the location for the big one at the front of the engine but the others I just had to make up and put where it seems logical

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
looks good!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipps5000