Where can I get a Tailight harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
No
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have brake lights but no tail lights or reverse lights. Started checking wires and found that the wires were ripped out of the plug where the tail light harness plugs into the rest of the main harness run down the frame. So basicly i need the plug and maybe 6 inches of wire atleast or would love the whole plug and harness where it y's out to the lights. Whats my options, can this be bought somewhere or do i need to find one off another truck?

Boone83K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
36-3101

Attachments

• tl.jpg
    tl.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 98

Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
No
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size

Yowza thats up there in price and it actually looks from the picture to be more harness than what im needing.

Thank you for finding that though

Boone83K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
you can buy just the pigtails for tail lights, reverse, license plate.. and make your own with wire if you want.

one is plug and play.. the other is more work.

I needed the intermediate body part but they don't have it for my year..so I had to repair my melted wiring myself.

Smith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
No
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
you can buy just the pigtails for tail lights, reverse, license plate.. and make your own with wire if you want.

one is plug and play.. the other is more work.

I needed the intermediate body part but they don't have it for my year..so I had to repair my melted wiring myself.

Where did you find the pigtail? I could go with just that. I was trying to find it but wasnt so lucky

Thought about making my own but was unsure. Coming from along the frame to the back its 4 wires, from the y'd plug on back its five wires. Wasnt sure what the deal was

Boone83K10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
page 195 of the catalog for 73-87 pickups

Latest posts

Forum statistics