Wheel Measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Splandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I was thinking about buying some 8 lug wheels from a guy on Craigslist. He says that he doesn't know what they came from, just that they are 8 lugs. The opening for the hub looks pretty big.
How do I measure bolt spacing and hub opening to know if they will fit my truck.
We were going to just try to put one on but he says he has nothing that will jack up my lifted truck.

Attachments

• Wheels.jpg
    Wheels.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 88

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
those are ford or dodge 8 lug, but bolt spacing is same on all 8 lug wheels. Just the center hub opening is different, but does not affect fit. I used ford 8 lug spare wheel on my old 1 ton with no issues before.

Splandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
those are ford or dodge 8 lug, but bolt spacing is same on all 8 lug wheels. Just the center hub opening is different, but does not affect fit. I used ford 8 lug spare wheel on my old 1 ton with no issues before.

Thanks

yevgenievich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Viktor
Truck Year
sad
Truck Model
very sad
Engine Size
less sad
looking closely at the picture, it almost looks like some one enlarged that hole. I am not sure if the wheel is safe with that little meat left between center hole and the bolt holes

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
It's an aftermarket wheel, they all have that large center opening. It's either an American Racing "Outlaw II" or a knock-off version of it. Need to measure the bolt pattern because they are available for the Furd Super Duty metric pattern too. Needs to be 6.5 inches from the center of one lug hole to the lug hole directly across from it.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
You must be registered for see images attach

Splandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
It's an aftermarket wheel, they all have that large center opening. It's either an American Racing "Outlaw II" or a knock-off version of it. Need to measure the bolt pattern because they are available for the Furd Super Duty metric pattern too. Needs to be 6.5 inches from the center of one lug hole to the lug hole directly across from it.

I thought it was an Outlaw II. I thought the center hole looked large too like yevgenievich said. I will see if he will measure them for me.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
All the aftermarket 8-lug wheels have that large opening (well, maybe not the newer blingy wheels, I have no clue) so they fit everything and there's room for the push-through style centercap that most aftermarket wheels used to run. It's plenty strong and not a safety concern.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tnahaus