What have you done to your square lately??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boltrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
I know the pains of a woman who wont leave you alone when your doing something. Gets so bad sometimes i dont do **** till she goes to work haha

Boltrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Today i installed a new speedometer thanks to honky kong. I ended up pulling the dash pad because i couldnt wiggle that damn green box out that hangs on the back of the speedo ( whats that for anyway? ) found out my dash had a plastic recover done at some point. Put the cluster in the first time to make sure i did it all right, then pulled it out to lube the spedo cable. I didnt want to change too many things at once in case i skipped a step... well low and behold started putting it all back together the last time, and forgot to hook the spedo cable back up haha, went to pull the slack back through the firewall and thats how i figured it out. Oh well. Live and learn i guess. Only thing that really sucks is it was right when the wife was getting home, now she wants to talk about work and this and that...

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
It's a pretty catchy tune for about 3 seconds though!

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Today i installed a new speedometer thanks to honky kong. I ended up pulling the dash pad because i couldnt wiggle that damn green box out that hangs on the back of the speedo ( whats that for anyway? ) found out my dash had a plastic recover done at some point. Put the cluster in the first time to make sure i did it all right, then pulled it out to lube the spedo cable. I didnt want to change too many things at once in case i skipped a step... well low and behold started putting it all back together the last time, and forgot to hook the spedo cable back up haha, went to pull the slack back through the firewall and thats how i figured it out. Oh well. Live and learn i guess. Only thing that really sucks is it was right when the wife was getting home, now she wants to talk about work and this and that...
Aha:idiot:

MrMarty51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Dismantled a 203 NP T-Case to get the HI-LOW gears from it. Now have the old brown truck in the garage, pull the T-Case to get to the gears.
I just in the last couple of years, about ten miles ago, installed a rebuild kit and a part time kit in the box. Never knew it jumped out of four low, never tried it in four low, shifter was froze up LOL
I found out when I built the double sticker kit. No amount of force could hold it in, it`d bust a wrist if a person tried holding it in. Bad thing is, the gears and slider looked just fine.
I believe that is what happens when a person runs in four low on hard pack, then tries to get it to full time high and the drive train is bound up, instead of backing up for a few feet, just kick it hard enough, it`ll pop out.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I know the pains of a woman who wont leave you alone when your doing something. Gets so bad sometimes i dont do **** till she goes to work haha
Well that only happens if you show interest in what they are saying........in my situation we hardly speak so win win for me lol

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban V1500
Engine Size
New pcv valve that i overlooked when i was going the head gasket. Glad I swapped it too cuz it was pretty much gunked solid. New egr valve that i though solved my hard throttle stumble but actually did not. Got a fuel pressure test fitting going in this weekend to move on to the next step in diagnosis.

Boltrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Today i hauled wood with my square. Recently though i had to replace the clutch master cylinder and slave. They had been giving me problems for a while now and finally went out on me while i was getting plumbing parts when my pipes burst during the nasty cold snap we just had. Also had to replace the fuel filter at the same time.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Today i hauled wood with my square. Recently though i had to replace the clutch master cylinder and slave. They had been giving me problems for a while now and finally went out on me while i was getting plumbing parts when my pipes burst during the nasty cold snap we just had. Also had to replace the fuel filter at the same time.
That blows

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I had some quality under the hood time with mine. :)

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
That’s why it’s in the cabinet lol
Almost as catchy as the ill fated La Cucaracha horn. We actually had a food truck years ago that would drive into our warehouse to conduct business...lol. we finally broke down and told the driver that the horn probably deterred alot of potential customers since La Cucaracha (the cockroach for those of you who don't speak Spanish) isn't the best horn for a food truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
black_85c10