What fluid stains do your daily drivers leave?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Ox

Turning Diesel Fuel Into Fun
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Truck Year
MCMLXXXV
Truck Model
K20HD
Engine Size
6.2L
You must be registered for see images attach

Midnightmoon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
The radiator on my old Ram decided that today would be a good day to let go.

SirRobyn0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
This old tired motor leaks SOOOOOO MUCH OIL.

I'm adding about 2-3 quarts a week, and that's just going 18 miles to work. If I actually go across town, or drive any larger distances, I might go though several in a day.

I'm going to borrow a hoist, and replace that rear main seal soon (it's just getting ridiculous).

Anyways, I want to know what sort of stains do your guy's daily drivers leave?

I've had serious oil leakers in the past, but have usually used hyperlube as a stop gap before repairs mainly because I get ticked off at the expense of the oil.

Daily drivers, so my square doesn't really leak anything so nothing from it knock on wood. My 96 grand cherokee that is suppose to be my DD leaks tranny fluid out of the transfer case, and engine oil out of the rear main. Enough to be seen as a few drops over night and a good smear to the under carriage. 15 or so years ago I was given an 1985 Honda Accord, my plan was to fix it up a little and sell it but it was in such bad shape I don't feel good about selling someone an pile of crap just to put a few bucks in my pocket, so I decided to keep it thinking it would be dead in a few months anyway. It leaked every fluid in car, engine oil, manual tranny fluid, coolant out the back of the head. It was a mess in other ways to, mainly with rust and bad CV joints ect. I decided I'd put it on the gas and oil program and run it till it dropped. Drove it for a little over a year as a commuter and eventually gave it to someone else that needed a runner and I'd well had my fill of driving that POS.

jjester6000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
Uh oh.

My water pump just changed its mind about keeping water in it. I'll fix it later, I got some coolant to top it off with.

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Uh oh.

My water pump just changed its mind about keeping water in it. I'll fix it later, I got some coolant to top it off with.
My square decided to that about 6 weeks ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes