well, this isn't good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
I have worked on trucks my entire adult life. I know there are no experts, just some people may know more than others.

I still remember the first time I found a loose balancer over 40 years ago. Buddy asked me to set the timing on his Olds'. I chalked the balancer, chalked the tab and hooked the timing light. Pulled the vacuum off the distributor and fired it. See nothing, rev a little and all of a sudden there is the mark! Now with each blink of the light the mark is moving, what?? Then it's gone, but after a few seconds there it is again, still moving..

From that day on, there is always something new to learn.
good attitude

You must be registered for see images attach

just to toss the big brain talk into it

The important thing to know is sure, you may know a lot, but you dont know everythign and you shouldnt ever pretend youre hot-shot . we all have capacity to learn and there will always be more to learn

like did you know 1997.5 regal was introduced by literally slamming through a wall ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kipps5000