Vendor discount codes or deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 389

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
HURRY ENDS BEFORE NOON EASTERN TIME

FuGG AZ and their Black Friday Deal.

Advanced Auto is giving 25% instead of 15%, and you only have to spend $50 instead of $75, AND you get a $25 off coupon to be used on your next purchase of $50 or more after December 4th. I just got $56 worth of ****, actually more cuz I bought sale items, for $41 and I'm getting a $25 off coupon emailed to me on December 4th.

Advanced Auto Parts Code is PREBF

Spend $75 or more get FREE SHIPPING. I'm picking my **** up a mile from my house at the store in a few minutes. I called them they are bringing one part from another store 5 miles away, but I didn't want to waste my time and gas, so I'll let them do it.

You must be registered for see images

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 315

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 306

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
$100 off Any Laptop or Desktop Win 8 Computer -12/8/12

This isn't auto related, but for you people who have funds to shop for Christmas, in my Staples Biz Rewards, I just got emailed a coupon for a Windows 8 Laptop or Desktop Computer.
The coupon is for $100 off any Laptop or Desktop of $400 or more. Bad part is, only good for today and tomorrow. Expires on the 8th.
If interested, lemme know and I'll forward you my email.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
attachment.php

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 331

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 302

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
AZ can suck my Kack !!! But I want everyone to print this coupon and use it a couple times and stock up on Mobil 1. $10 off a 5 qt jug or 5 qt's. And don't buy another thing with it unless it's a leader money loser item.

I like Mobil 1 fully synthetic. Use a GOOD oil filter on motor in good shape, like a K&N, Amsoil, or Mobil 1 filter, I'd go 10,000 before my next oil change. I printed off 2 of these coupons and will likely use them to stock up before Jan 7th when they expire.

http://www.autozone.com/images/MEDIA_ProductCatalog/m610015_mobil1Coupon-v4.pdf?intcmp

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
Advance Auto is doing a 15% discount on orders of $100 or more (internet orders - home delivery or store pick up). It is hot until midnight tomorrow or, as they say 11:59 PM on 12/28.

The 15% is alright in itself but you also get a $25 coupon. It can be applied to any purchase of $50+. The coupons go out in the mail on January 10th and must be used by Feb 9th.

Pretty much applies only to parts - can't be used for most lubes, consumables, tools etc.

Watch out for shipping charges - AA's rates are wicked high.

If the part you want isn't available at your local store it often isn't worth it (even with the discount and coupon). And that applies to all items that need to be moved, not just if you have it shipped to your house. I could not believe it when they told me that I had to pay shipping for them to make a store-to-store transfer.

*Both offers valid for online orders placed from 12:00am ET on December 24, to December 28, 2012, before 11:59pm, ET, using promo code DEM24. You must sign in to your account or create a new account during checkout, and place an order online at advanceautoparts.com. Orders must be placed for home delivery or in-store pick up. Promotion is not valid on purchases made at Advance Auto Parts retail stores, or on commercial transactions. Sorry—no rain checks. Customers, who order and qualify during the promotional period, will receive a coupon via email on January 10, 2013, for $25 off of a future online order of $50 or more. The coupon will be valid through February 9, 2013, before 11:59pm, ET.

• Not combinable with other promotional offers or coupons.
• Promotional codes are for single use only and have no cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
• Maximum savings discount is $50.
• Excludes gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For- 1, and Oil
Change Specials.
• Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.
• To qualify for the $25 coupon, your order total must be $50 or more, before the promotional code has been applied, and does not include core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes.
• Coupons are limited to one per customer, are for single use only, have no cash value, and are not valid with any other promotional offers, or for commercial purchases. Void where prohibited by law.

Motor oil and other selected products are available for in-store pick-up only. Core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees, and taxes are not eligible when determining qualifying order. Applies to purchases of in-stock items only and is not valid for backorders, gift cards or gift certificates. AdvanceAutoParts.com and its affiliates reserve the right to correct, change, update or modify any sales, promotions, coupons, and related offers at any time, in their sole discretion, except as prohibited by law.

Receive free Standard Shipping to addresses in the continental United States on orders totaling over $75. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or U.S. Territories are not eligible for Free Shipping offer. Coupons, core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees and taxes are not included in calculating eligibility for Free Shipping offer. Motor oil is available for in-store pick-up only, due to shipping restrictions. Items purchased using the In-Store Pickup option will be available for eight days from the date the order was placed. Any unclaimed orders will be cancelled and returned to stock.

© 2012 E-Advance, LLC. All rights reserved. ADVANCE AUTO PARTS and the ADVANCE AUTO PARTS logo are registered trademarks of Advance Auto Innovations, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their registered owners.

Contact Us At: Advance Auto Parts Ecommerce Department, 5008 Airport Rd., Roanoke, VA 24012

Last edited:

kleedus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Truck Year
1960 threw 91
Truck Model
c10 to k30
Engine Size
350 threw 454
rock auto discount good till March 3, 2013

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on March 3, 2013a; so don't wait!

1sic4x4

Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
350ci
codes, discounts

Advance Auto PartsCoupons
Coupon Code: TRT41
[Use the code at checkout to Save]
$40 off All Orders of $100 or More
Enter this code at checkout to get a $40 discount when you spend $100 or more. Some restrictions apply. All orders worth $75 or more ships for free.
Offer Ends: Jul 22,2013:grd:

1sic4x4

Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Truck Year
Truck Model
k20
Engine Size
350ci
15% off nearly everything.*
A $25 coupon valid towards a future purchase of $50 or more, when you spend $50.*
Coupons will be emailed on July 31, 2013, and will be valid through August30, 2013.
FREE shipping on orders over $75, or choose in-store pickup, if applicable.
code# JLY8

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
15% off nearly everything.*
A $25 coupon valid towards a future purchase of $50 or more, when you spend $50.*
Coupons will be emailed on July 31, 2013, and will be valid through August30, 2013.
FREE shipping on orders over $75, or choose in-store pickup, if applicable.
code# JLY8

sounds nice, but you didnt list the store.