TMC is now is now a Sister of FullyDriven !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Yeah, because I have a high speed scanner. Would I have to scan the diagram books and merge the scans to get them all?

Sadly, yes, cuz like the 87 are long pages, and the 86 are fold out pages like 3 standard sheets of paper. LOTSO work buddy.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
Since we're on this subject I think we need to change the color of Retro's name to give him notoriety for being our "librarian" of sorts. Since the Admins are RED, Mods are GREEN, and Supporters are "YELLOW" I think Retro should have his own color for these efforts :)

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Since we're on this subject I think we need to change the color of Retro's name to give him notoriety for being our "librarian" of sorts. Since the Admins are RED, Mods are GREEN, and Supporters are "YELLOW" I think Retro should have his own color for these efforts :)

How about PINK. :favorites25:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

How about Pink perhaps??? I'll have to check into that when I check into making For Sale threads fully editable.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
:D Yeah, you may have to make a special group with that color and just stick Retro into that group :party33: I think he'd enjoy pink :D

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
:D Yeah, you may have to make a special group with that color and just stick Retro into that group :party33: I think he'd enjoy pink :D

Yeah, that's what I'd have to do. If I have those permissions. Make a group member category of Site Librarian and color it pink.

I'd like to have another Rank anyway for those who are always going over and above on the forum. Like those guys who are always walking members thru troubleshooting step by step, or posting up library type content, of getting shirts, biz cards and stickers and all those good things that make the site what it is. It's not much, but it's at least something to say they give a **** and a big hand in in what has made this place what it is. In comparison, we're by far the best Squarebody forum there is and only 2 years old. We get crazy, stupid and immature at times, way out there on the edge, but if you need SB help, you won't find a better place.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
:bowroflwerd6:Fugger, you beat me by 2 minutes.
:roflbow:

. . there's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip. :D

I'd like to have another Rank anyway for those who are always going over and above on the forum. Like those guys who are always walking members thru troubleshooting step by step, or posting up library type content, of getting shirts, biz cards and stickers and all those good things that make the site what it is. It's not much, but it's at least something to say they give a **** and a big hand in in what has made this place what it is. In comparison, we're by far the best Squarebody forum there is and only 2 years old. We get crazy, stupid and immature at times, way out there on the edge, but if you need SB help, you won't find a better place.

I think that would be a nice gesture.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
. . there's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip. :D

I think that would be a nice gesture.

The Reputation system was supposed to do that for us, but it's just got to many variables to make it work.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
You must be registered for see images attach

Pink is a good colour but not for most...:rofl: Not sure how many will take to that.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
The Reputation system was supposed to do that for us, but it's just got to many variables to make it work.

IMO the rep system and the way is setup sucks. :roflbow:

Look at my profile page on the ram forum, on the right there, see it has a like thing going on? Ever see that in use before? It's one of Shaggy's forums.

http://www.ramforum.com/members/89suburban/

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30 Dually
Engine Size
Thats part of the vbseo mod I added on RF awhile ago. Its a great mod for search engine optimization and the like system was an add on with it. I am just nervous on putting on GMSB as we are going pretty well here, and don't want to risk ruining that with VBSEO.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I'll agree, we do hit pretty hard on the search engines. I do searches for stuff trying to add content here and low and behold, guess who shows up? We do !!! I can't help but think that has something to do with us tagging threads, and tagging them properly. For example, looks like someone already tagged this thread. :rofl:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Thats part of the vbseo mod I added on RF awhile ago. Its a great mod for search engine optimization and the like system was an add on with it. I am just nervous on putting on GMSB as we are going pretty well here, and don't want to risk ruining that with VBSEO.

What is VBSEO?

Also would like to add, the amount of people that view this forum on mobile/tapatalk is amazing. When I signed on just now as a matter of fact every current visiting member was viewing on Tapatalk. Something to keep in mind.