the car and truckshop.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ontheboulder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
greg
Truck Year
Truck Model
gmc sierra classic v2500
Engine Size
got a new catalog in the mail yesterday,not sure if anyone else has used them. seem to be a good selection and decent prices. Truckandcarshop.com

JeffK10America

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I have used the truckshop . There showroom is in concord NC , but they have a base out of California. I have ordered by phone as they do not have the website functionality from The web. But overall been happy with there products so far. Little better prices than others . I bought a drivers door and 2 fenders , the fenders were nice and of a decent weight. Although I prefer original, the door I haven’t put on yet , it was the premium door .. seems pretty beefy and strong . I believe it will be a decent product. And I’ve bought several small parts from taillights to fuel fill hoses, sending units.
So far so good !

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Have purchased a bunch of stuff from them.
Only issue is/was hopelessly back ordered stuff was charged to me and not communicated. Luckily it was a couple cheap items as I had no real recourse.
And they sent the wrong wing window gaskets. As advertised in their catalog and confirmed by phone. Their option was mail back at my expense and trade for other style but pay shipping. Shipping both ways on my dime for their error was more than the parts cost.
Got a very good quality dash pad from them for less $ than the competition though.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Any of you buy a chrome front bumper for an 84 from them? Their price is $160 others are around $400. Kind of makes me question the quality.

skysurfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
1989 Suburban
Truck Model
V2500
Engine Size
5.7/TH400/NP241C
Their option was mail back at my expense and trade for other style but pay shipping. Shipping both ways on my dime for their error was more than the parts cost.
For me, that alone is enough to never do business with them. There’s no excuse for a company to have such disregard for customer service.

Randy and Easton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Truck Year
Truck Model
C-10 LWB
Engine Size
$160? Is it $240 shipping? Just saying… Shipping will be the death of me during this project for sure. New inner fender well $49… shipping $54….

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
$160? Is it $240 shipping? Just saying… Shipping will be the death of me during this project for sure. New inner fender well $49… shipping $54….
Shipping could be expensive, didn't got through checkout. They wanted all my info to see a shipping cost.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CodyHansen