Spark plug wire recommendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
X2 MSD Helicore cut to fit. Often the precut wires end up too long, too short and always messy under the hood. I was lucky and found a set locally from a private buyer that was still in the original box...and blue (matches my square)......yep that's my OCD at work. I like a clean engine compartment...chrome bill before phone bill!

Last edited:

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
NAPA's Blue Max wires are fantastic, every bit as good as factory wires. Other than sometimes the lengths aren't perfect.

I'll have to remember that, I usually just order online nowadays since part's store people have become so frustrating.

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
I'll have to remember that, I usually just order online nowadays since part's store people have become so frustrating.

I also order mainly online...its sad, really sad when I know more about vehicles than the guy behind the counter. Be sure to do all the reasearch when ordering online though. There are tons of knock-off parts out there. I am fortunate to have 5 speed shops/engine builders within a few miles of my house to discuss options with.:) Most of the time the shops will price match to what is available online as well.

Jrgunn5150

Questionable methods
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
6.slow
I almost drop kicked the poor kid behind the counter yesterday because I just wanted a flipping drain petcock for my compressor, had the part number and everything, and he wouldn't quit with his, "what year vehicle?" BS.

joecal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 stepside
Engine Size
305ci
Thanks for all the input, I appreciate it! smoothandlow84 nice engine compartment, I wish mine was that nice!

garzas23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I run Accel plugs, Accel wires & an MSD Distributor and I have been really happy with that set up so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammygunns