Secondary metering rod size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah man, I checked it out to... Nice write up there... this truck is dead, and I've got the point about the cam... I cant afford tools or parts right now, so nothing is getting done. I did manage to play with a thermal gun... looks like one o f the cylinders is colder than the rest, and one is hotter... I know ima get slammed for doing so and posting this. But wth, back yard mechanic i am i guess... Hopefully i start making more money very soon... when i do, I'm replacing my ignition components, it that doesn't fix it, I'm pulling the engine, trans and axle and crushing the truck.
That’s a good idea just crush the truck that’s what most enthusiasts do. Oh wait most will research and learn before tearing **** up and condemning something.

RustyPile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
Yeah man, I checked it out to... Nice write up there... this truck is dead, and I've got the point about the cam... I cant afford tools or parts right now, so nothing is getting done. I did manage to play with a thermal gun... looks like one o f the cylinders is colder than the rest, and one is hotter... I know ima get slammed for doing so and posting this. But wth, back yard mechanic i am i guess... Hopefully i start making more money very soon... when i do, I'm replacing my ignition components, it that doesn't fix it, I'm pulling the engine, trans and axle and crushing the truck.
If you (by whatever means) destroy your truck, it's gone forever, and that's a bad thing.. Why deprive someone the opportunity to bring it back to life.. Don't do anything more to the truck except place an ad in our FOR SALE forum.. Some knowledgeable and skillful person will come along and buy it.. Two good things will come of this.. First - you'll be shed of a headache and frustration producing money pit, AND your truck will have a second chance at life...

RustyPile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
1983 GMC
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 SBC
I’ve used this emoji to simulate how TBI operates :puke:I guess this one is fitting for a Slobberjet at idle :drool: and at WOT :doublepuke:
And when it's owner doesn't know how to fix it, this happens. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-:biggun::gunner::superhack::Grenade: and lastly he disclaims all responsibility :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blazermaniac