Screwdriver Bit Socket Set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
I'm looking for a good screwdriver bit socket set that has slotted and phillips or in 2 different sets. I already the torx and hex covered. I had to borrow a P4 from a fellow student in class the other day cause I didnt have it for removing the camshaft plate on my 390.

Sears has a master set but I dont the torx sockets that are in it and same with hex sockets also.

towman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
look for a impact style, don't know the name of it but you hammer on the holder and it loosens the screw, just can't remember the real name of the tool right now, someone will be along and scare up a picture if not i can look in a tool catalog at work

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
look for a impact style, don't know the name of it but you hammer on the holder and it loosens the screw, just can't remember the real name of the tool right now, someone will be along and scare up a picture if not i can look in a tool catalog at work

You mean hand impact driver? If so I got one of those made sears craftsman.

towman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
yes that would be it, didn't your driver come with screw driver bits?

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
yes that would be it, didn't your driver come with screw driver bits?

Yea it came with 1 slotted and 2 philips bits. P3, P4, and slotted 14-16 bit. Nothing big like a P6 socket. I used the snapon hand impact driver set and its junk. All it is bits fited into chrome sockets. Plus I hit one hard enough when trying to loosen a screw and broke the bit.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB