RockAuto Discount Code - Expires 03/30/2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockAuto

Preferred Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
First Name
RockAuto
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
5.4L
5% Discount Code: 2409C41C6792FE
Expires: 03/30/2014

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 200 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The www.RockAuto.com catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at www.RockAuto.com 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail [email protected] or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Thanks, just ordered my new Monroe Gas-Matic front shocks shipped to my door cheaper than the gas I spent driving to Pep Boys today on top of them charging $45 a piece. And I added the discount code for a few extra dollars in savings. $62 bucks total from R/A for the pair shipped.

Stroked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I used it too when I ordered all my frontend parts. The discount code was a nice bonus on top of the already great prices.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I used it too when I ordered all my frontend parts. The discount code was a nice bonus on top of the already great prices.

I went to Pep Boys yesterday to buy the shocks because I didn't want to wait for them to ship and I been too busy to get online to order them. And I was really jonesing to install them last night. I walked around the whole store and looked at a lot of stuff. Got the price on the shocks from the parts counter. I could not bring myself to buy ANYTHING from there. I am so used to finding better deals and saving money buying online.

uncle

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10 Suburban
Engine Size
I just ordered my carpet for my Suburban. The code saved me some cash...
Thanks.
Brian

cbrodine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C25
Engine Size
dang it...wish I would have seen this first. I've spent almost $500 the last couple weeks.....:(

raylanr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Franc
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
What's the code for April? I'm about to place a 100+ order. I could use the savings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85sqbod