Replace thermostat without draining fluid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thecantaloupeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Dawson
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
At last!
Im not the youngest member in the site!!!
Yeah you know I was just reading an article about Jeremy Clarkson going off on some 16 year old climate change activist. He was saying that people like her are the reason people don't like cars these days. From day 1 kids are being taught cars are bad and they grow up with that idea in their head. Jeremy said he knows no-one under 25 that is in the slightest bit interested in cars. "They don't grow up with posters of cars on the wall anymore." This may be a bit exaggerated but it's definitely true. I don't know of many people my age who truly like cars. Most people claim to like cars but what they really mean is they want to drive a fancy Lamborghini so they can be popular and look rich. I have almost no-one to talk to about car stuff and that's why I like this forum so much. And I also just recently got a job at Cabela's so I've had way less time to work on the truck, but now at least I'll have sufficient funds for parts.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Yeah you know I was just reading an article about Jeremy Clarkson going off on some 16 year old climate change activist. He was saying that people like her are the reason people don't like cars these days. From day 1 kids are being taught cars are bad and they grow up with that idea in their head. Jeremy said he knows no-one under 25 that is in the slightest bit interested in cars. "They don't grow up with posters of cars on the wall anymore." This may be a bit exaggerated but it's definitely true. I don't know of many people my age who truly like cars. Most people claim to like cars but what they really mean is they want to drive a fancy Lamborghini so they can be popular and look rich. I have almost no-one to talk to about car stuff and that's why I like this forum so much. And I also just recently got a job at Cabela's so I've had way less time to work on the truck, but now at least I'll have sufficient funds for parts.
I feel you dude, I'm in the minority in my Friend circle that appreciates/enjoys squares or just cars/trucks in general.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

80BrownK10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Do you live in the city or country? I could see this attitude Inna city, but in rural America we are so dependent on transportation. In my case I can't walk 18 miles to Walmart and back. I'm not riding a bike 25 miles one way to work. There untill last year was no Uber around here and now it's still in the town 20 miles away.

I think most kids in small towns and rural America still like vehicles. But I may be wrong. I'm 37 sobi don't know?

Oh and I have been on a bunch of forums and still on a lot of them, since my early twenties. I always was one of the younger ones. And in a tractor sub forum I frequent I am the youngest active member.

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
What can we tell you young punks? You already KNOW EVERYTHING!
BTW, When's the last time you had a colonoscopy?
You must be registered for see images attach

In all fairness tho, this site has the best people to help with any problem with your Squarebody.
Awesome metal work, upholstery, motors, gear boxes; heck, there's people on this site that could weld a dick on a snowman.

Welcome to GMSB and don't forget to bring your sense of humor!

Last edited:

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 502
What can we tell you young punks? You already KNOW EVERYTHING!
BTW, When's the last time you had a colonoscopy?
You must be registered for see images attach

In all fairness tho, this site has the best people to help with any problem with your Squarebody.
Awesome metal work, upholstery, motors, gear boxes; heck, there's people on this site that could weld a dick on a snowman.

Welcome to GMSB and don't forget to bring your sense of humor!
Do you like getting your insides poked @Snoots?

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
I had a surgery F up in 2010. There ain't a whole lot of insides left to poke.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
Engine Size
350, 502
DAMN!
[emoji31]

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

Doc try changing yur muffler bearing without draining your fluid?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8