Rear seal tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harleyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adan
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
For anyone that needs to replace the rear main seal on your ls engine the tool needed is between $300-500 check out a company called saccity corvette i bought a rear seal alignment tool for $48.oo and change including tax from California had it shipped to lower part of texas mine is plastic but they have metal ones for mechanics that do this constantly they also tools for front parts of the engine this tool i bought also puts the seal inas well there's a video on their website that shows you how to use it good luck

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
For anyone that needs to replace the rear main seal on your ls engine the tool needed is between $300-500 check out a company called saccity corvette i bought a rear seal alignment tool for $48.oo and change including tax from California had it shipped to lower part of texas mine is plastic but they have metal ones for mechanics that do this constantly they also tools for front parts of the engine this tool i bought also puts the seal inas well there's a video on their website that shows you how to use it good luck
Cool. Thanks for sharing that info. If you could post a link that too would be helpful.

Harleyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Adan
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
Just type in sac city corvette and it will pop right up then just tap on where it' says website and you're there

foamypirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jake (Mr. Wilson)
Truck Year
Truck Model
El Camino, baby!
Engine Size
5.3L/4L60E
I've got both of the, one for rear main, one for front. Worked great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krytza9911