Rear flip issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cotas86

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Had this same issue with crown suspension. The shocks are Monroe with their stickers on them. Their customer service is a joke too. Your best bet is to just get your shocks elsewhere which defeats the purpose of spending less money on their kit
Dang that sucks just like you said defeats the purpose..... the shocks are what made it seem like such a good deal. How were the front shocks?
You must be registered for see images attach

Cotas86

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Remove BOTH shocks then check truck height and suspension travel with shocks OFF.

Im thinking its the shocks binding due to improper length of one or both
truck height was same with shocks off. Gonna get stock gas charged shocks. When you say extension piece on the rear shocks are you saying shock extensions Or something else?

Cotas86

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Had this same issue with crown suspension. The shocks are Monroe with their stickers on them. Their customer service is a joke too. Your best bet is to just get your shocks elsewhere which defeats the purpose of spending less money on their kit

Dang that sucks just like you said defeats the purpose..... the shocks are what made it seem like such a good deal. How were the front shocks?

74brik

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350 SBC
The fronts were fine, but I put mcgaughys all the way around because Joe Yezzi squarebodysyndicate and the butterkup builder both recommended them

Cotas86

Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
The fronts were fine, but I put mcgaughys all the way around because Joe Yezzi squarebodysyndicate and the butterkup builder both recommended them
Nice... buttercup is why i looked up crown suspension. C10 builders guide had a article where they showed crown drop kit install on buttercup. Must of been short lived cause i belive he has porter built suspension now

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
Nice... buttercup is why i looked up crown suspension. C10 builders guide had a article where they showed crown drop kit install on buttercup. Must of been short lived cause i belive he has porter built suspension now
They installed that setup (crown), for the article more than likely for some advertisement...then they switched to porterbuilt...again for advertisement. Most people who install and actually drive their trucks are a better and more reliable source for honest feedback. It sadly comes down to the almighty sales and marketing dollars.

If it is in fact a problem with the components...I don't care what brand...I contact the source and make my concerns and complaints known. As a business owner myself, I rely and accept feedback both positive and negative in order to make changes that help my business. Any business that doesn't care or make changes or take the time to listen, isn't going to last. Word gets out and effects reputation. Social media is also a great resource to use especially if your concerns are justified and not responded to accordingly. You might be shocked as to what "trolls" are searching the forums, especially when these trolls advertise products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jakebr8k