R1concepts "Eline" Series Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L

You must be registered for see images

R1Concepts Eline Series Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors

RECEIVE An Added 10% OFF With PROMO CODE= CK10

R1 Concepts ELINE SERIES BRAKE DISC WITH SILVER ZINC --

When price is important and quality is essential. R1 Concepts ELINE Brake Rotors offer many of the benefits of an OEM part at a fraction of the cost.

• Cross-Drilled and Slotted Design
  • Drilled holes provide maximum air circulation for increased cooling
  • Holes are countersunk which reduces heat build up
  • Exclusive R1 Concepts Diamond Slot increase brake pads bite
  • Diamond Tip use as indicator for brake rotor wear
  • Military Spec Plating for rust protection
  • Direct Fit OEM Replacement Brake Rotor
  • Double disc ground finish reduces rotor vibration
  • Meet Or Exceed OEM Standards For Excellence
  • Mill balanced brake rotors ensures long lasting durability
  • Brake rotors are casted using G3000 graded iron.

R1Concepts Secure Online Catalog

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT ME Or Post Below For Questions, Concerns & Complaints

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
Yeah, there catalog does leave something to be desired. They do offer the brake parts, I just didn't realize that they left out the 80's like that...lol

Anyone wanting application availability and pricing should just send me a message so that I can call them to have them email me the specs, etc.

Sorry about that guys...

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Hell I cant remember much about the 80s either, so I cant hold it against them! :cheers:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Hell I cant remember much about the 80s either, so I cant hold it against them! :cheers:

I can't remember yesterday most of the time, lol!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
89sub....if you're needing brake parts give these a shot man! When I ordered mine for the caprice the price was nearly identical to inferior stuff at o'reillys! Would be a nice upgrade on your burb!!

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
Just FYI for John (aka 89suburban) I checked on the price of the Eline rotors like above for your truck and if you wanted them you would be looking at about $133.50 for both front discs. The Posi Quiet Ceramic pads would be right at $35.95 for that set up. The pads are full ceramic, low dust, low noise pre-scorched pads that have no need for a traditional break in period like regular pads. I have tested them on many different styles of trucks and cars and have sold them to a LOT of folks over the years and never had a single complaint from anyone.

For the performance and quality of the parts, I personally don't think they can be beat.

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
89sub....if you're needing brake parts give these a shot man! When I ordered mine for the caprice the price was nearly identical to inferior stuff at o'reillys! Would be a nice upgrade on your burb!!

That is a BEAUTIFUL 77 in your signature! Nice!:grd:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Just FYI for John (aka 89suburban) I checked on the price of the Eline rotors like above for your truck and if you wanted them you would be looking at about $133.50 for both front discs. The Posi Quiet Ceramic pads would be right at $35.95 for that set up. The pads are full ceramic, low dust, low noise pre-scorched pads that have no need for a traditional break in period like regular pads. I have tested them on many different styles of trucks and cars and have sold them to a LOT of folks over the years and never had a single complaint from anyone.

For the performance and quality of the parts, I personally don't think they can be beat.

Cool, I was just looking for a ball park price. Are those ceramic pads ok for towing and heavy loads? I never had those before.

clkelley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
2500HD
Engine Size
6.6L
Yes Sir, they are great for towing, that is one of the main reasons I recommend them over other options. I have tested them on several trucks, the most of which are diesels that spend most of their time towing. In the pictures below you can see what I consider a true test for them and during a normal Christmas tree hauling season, in 12-15 days I would go through a set of normal pads and rotors so that they would be metal to metal. The first year I put those ceramic pads on the Duramax in combination with the cross drilled and slotted rotors, I installed them in January and the had the hauling season in the end of November and the beginning of December. You can see the pics below of the amount of meat that was left on the pads. That season I covered close to 7500 miles in about 14 days in which almost EVERY load averaged a total gross weight of an AVERAGE of 35K lbs. These loads were hauled out of Sparta Nc on highways 18 south and 21 south down 6-9% grades that include tight curves and "switch backs". The first season was two years ago and those brakes are still on that truck today. The only difference between the brakes on this truck and the brakes we have been talking about is in the rotors, I put the Premium Series R1Concepts Rotors on that truck just because of the overall size of the loads I would be hauling. For most stuff I truly believe the Eline series can handle most situations. The Premium series are more expensive as well.

Enjoy:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
There is something you don't see every day, pics of parts for sale in use. :grd:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Downes