Post your toys, square or not

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
Is that a cj-2b?

jimbonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
It's a cj-2a. If it had a one piece windshield it would be a cj-3a; high hood, a 3b.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
It's a cj-2a. If it had a one piece windshield it would be a cj-3a; high hood, a 3b.

2b also had a 2 peice window, And i know the 3a had a 1-peice becuase we have a 3a.

jimbonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
My family has been selling Jeeps since 1947. I can honestly say I've never seen a 2b. CJ-2, 2a, 3, 3b, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are the CJ's I'm aware of.

I forgot to include my wife's Veloster in my current driveway dusters.

You must be registered for see images attach

jimbonice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
jim
Truck Year
Truck Model
c30
Engine Size
For the couple of Ford fans that might be skulking around, here's a couple better pics of my '91.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Dude only has 19 posts and already working on getting banned !!! :laughing1: You can PM those to Irishman999. He's the only other Ford Lover I know here.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Another member here like those things (starts with D). My brother in law had one very similar to that one, but it was a '93. Red on red, long bed 2wd, all the trim and power options, even a power lumbar bench seat, mag wheels, the whole shebang... but it was a 6 cyl and 5 speed.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Another member here like those things (starts with D). My brother in law had one very similar to that one, but it was a '93. Red on red, long bed 2wd, all the trim and power options, even a power lumbar bench seat, mag wheels, the whole shebang... but it was a 6 cyl and 5 speed.

D hasn't been here for awhile. Does he still count?

8T6K5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
L98 350 TPI
Not really a toy...its my daily driver, K1300S

Bought new in May 09' when BMW went from 1200 to 1300cc. Best bike Ive ever owned, hands down! As of today has 45xxx mi on it. Currently on my 4th set of tires, probably due for another set sometime this summer.

Pretty much stock: tinted wind screen, HID front, led rear turns/brake and Remus full titanium header system with CF can. Havent found a road long or safe enough to see what her top speed is, but have gotten damn close :)

As it was stock:

With the new pipe:

Somewhere in AZ:

Ive got a great story about smoking a bird at 130mph with pics.....not sure on the rules about posting animal carnage? May I?

Last edited:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
I thought he was here yesterday...

Really, That woulda been cool for him to stop in and say Hey, and get a birthday wish or 2.

I don't have a problem with the guy at all personally. However he can get under my skin with making excuses for being a milker. Especially with the trials I've had in my life and I was never a milker. Borrowed a few hand ups, but all were repaid more times over.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Not really a toy...its my daily driver, K1300S

Bought new in May 09' when BMW went from 1200 to 1300cc. Best bike Ive ever owned, hands down! As of today has 45xxx mi on it. Currently on my 4th set of tires, probably due for another set sometime this summer.

Pretty much stock: tinted wind screen, HID front, led rear turns/brake and Remus full titanium header system with CF can. Havent found a road long or safe enough to see what her top speed is, but have gotten damn close :)

As it was stock:

With the new pipe:

Somewhere in AZ:

Ive got a great story about smoking a bird at 130mph with pics.....not sure on the rules about posting animal carnage? May I?

hmmmm ??? :think: Is a bird an animal??? :shrug: I know what it looks like. I've smoked a few myself. 4 to be exact. One on a grill, One on a windshield, one on an air damn, who almost got out of the way, and flat ass ran one over. Pigions are the worst. They don't take flight fast enough. Sad too, cuz I like Pigeons.

8T6K5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size
L98 350 TPI
hmmmm ??? :think:

Im gonna take that as an OK to post.

So my friend and I were comming into Phoenix from about 30mi out. He was driving, I was riding. As I was comming up to him on the freeway I decided to show off.

The road ahead was clear so I down shifted and pinned . After I shifted back up to 6th I tucked in and thats when I looked at the speedo...so I know I was doing 130, when I felt a little "thud". I rolled off and sat up. Then a lamp failure warning light came on. I was like wtf, stood up and looked over the bike to notice my headlight assemble was caved in.

My friend had caught up to me and I waived him off at the next exit. We pulled into a Target parkin glot and this is what I found:

Not sure what kind of bird it was, probably a small dove. My friend said ne saw a puff of smoke when he was behind me, thinking it was my bike back firing..then we realized it was that bird getting blasted.

Required a whole new head light assembly. No other damage to the bike than wouldnt wash off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DucatiDave