Plans for the new garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You should charge $200 extra a month for garage access. :)

My sanity is worth more than $50 a week to me. My bro has done it, and my son in law has done it. Just go out in my garage and make themselves at home with my tools, my chemicals, like WD-40, brake clean, carb clean etc. Then when I need my tools and they aren't in the place where I left them, or put back in their home, I fuggin lose it. Or when I need a squirt of Carb Cleaner and I got an empty can, and have to drop what I'm doing to drive to the auto parts store to get more, then I'm pissed as hell and I turn into a rightous *******. I don't like being an *******, so it just easier to keep my **** off limits to everyone. I am very impatient when it comes to working on something. I don't want to have to stop to find a tool, or have to stop and think, who borrowed that last and didn't bring it back, or where I have to go pick it up. Now when people call me to borrow tools, I tell them Auto Zone, O'Reilys. and Advanced Auto all have loaner tool programs, or Harbor Freight has a cheap one for whatever price. I've loand out things like Harmonic Balancer puller to get it back with stripped threads. I mention it to whoever borrowed it, well yeah, but its Craftsman right? So just take it to Sears and exchange it. NO, **** YOU, why didn't you tell me you strpped it? I need it NOW, Sears closed at 7pm on this Sunday night, and why the hell do I have to waste my time and gas while in the middle of this project to get it replaced when you should have done that a month ago when you borrowed it from me, or at least fuggin told me about it and I would have told you then, just take it to Sears and get me a new one. You fugged it up, you make it right. NO NO NO. Garage is mine mine mine !!!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73

Sure glad someone can laugh about it. The wrong person come into my garage and catch me in the right mood, they just might not be leaving til I get time to fire up the SawZall and dismember them so disposal will be easier. :crazy:

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
I know exactly what you mean HR, lol....

1low4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I agree totally. When I want to work on something it's cause it needs it and I don't have time to mess around. I try to accomplish as much as I can each day and driving to Oreillys all day doesn't help

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD
Hell, I keep my stuff off limits and I still can;t find ****. :lol:

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hell, I keep my stuff off limits and I still can;t find ****. :lol:

Me either sometimes, but because I know I didn't loan my stuff out, or noone was in my garage, its noones fault but my own, so I don't go jumpin someones throat making an ass of myself and then find out it was me who misplaced it. Normally, I can stop and thnk what did I work on last and did I use that tool, and then go right to it, Oh yeah, I was putting new wiring on the trailer lights a couple of weeks ago, I must have left my crimp tool in the backyard on the trailer. Sure enough, that's where it is. :shitsweak:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
78ALB