Pictures of convenience center plugs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt69olds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
Truck Model
GMC 1/2 ton
Engine Size
455 Olds
My son and I are converting his 92 Yukon from manual everything to power windows, locks and mirrors. I”Frankensteined” everything with parts from several other trucks. While time consuming, it hasn’t been terribly difficult.

My question: does anyone has either a FACTORY service manual, or a well optioned truck, who would be willing to share a picture of the pinout of the convenience center? I’m curious what all the cavities in the center are suppose to power. They aren’t labeled for function, but do have a color coding. I’m guessing each option had a different color plug that will only fit in a certain spot? I assume there are cavities for options like power seats, sunroom or rear defrost.

For those in readerland who are unfamiliar with the term “convenience center” that’s GM talk for the panel that hold the chime module, various relays, and plugs for accessories. It’s inconveniently located up under the dash where the fuse box would normally be on a square body.

Thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prenrag