Pcv or not to pcv?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
No one has brought up the point.What if the toast is buttered on both sides? And I'm rolling looking at these posts. This is way more productive than this threads been for weeks.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Theres been several topics on this forum that kept popping up in the news feed i didnt understand.

Lets talk about what kinda magnet you guys use in your auto trans pan to collect clutch dust.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Lets talk about what kinda magnet you guys use in your auto trans pan to collect clutch dust.[/QUOTE]

Hey don't derail our cat thread if you want to ask clutch dust questions, you should start a new thread.

Lets talk about what kinda magnet you guys use in your auto trans pan to collect clutch dust.[/QUOTE]

DoubleDingo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bagoomba
Truck Year
1981, 1965
Truck Model
81-C20 Silverado Camper Special-TH400-4.10s; 65-C20 with 4:57 gears and Borg Warner Overdrive
Engine Size
Carb'ed Vortec 350; 1972 L48 350
I like a butter blend that is heavy with metallic material. Spread a generous layer on the cat and the toast, that way the earth magnet will keep that cat in check.

gotyourgoat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
gotyourgoat
Truck Year
Truck Model
c10
Engine Size
smokin' 305
So what happens if it's honey wheat toast with apple butter tied to a siamese cat with cataracts? Lol, CATaracts...
In your house it wouldn't matter what was on it, there'd be too many children in the way to catch it on the way down before it hit the floor. ;)

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
IMHO I think it depends on how thick the bread is and how old the cat is. It doesn't make sense that a young cat would have knowledge and skill to turn over if it had too big of slice of bread tied to it.If I know someone's going to argue it doesn't matter how thick the toast is.
Naw man...Its all about the viscosity of the butter.

Swearbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
355 sbc
So does the idea of the cat always landing on its feet apply if its Schrodinger's cat. I mean is it dead?

I mean obviously we have some real thinkers here.

Last edited:

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
Off to daydream and drool over VORTEC heads. Nighty night Rusty

Dreamin of #113s in Helen Camaro - you can keep the vortex you're so hot for..that ain't cool and i'm not interested. Thanks!

I have pulled transmission pan in my driveway and found myself in a state of complete SHOCK to learn there was no magnet inside. Middle of the night.. with my truck in pieces, what's a guy to do?
Go yack the goodest one on the fridge! Look, we all have to make sacrifices to daily this Blazer...gnawwhatimsayin? It's hella fat. Eats a ton. ALL THE TIME. :mad:
:patriot:
Not like Helen.:love62:

Sure wish I had some OG louvers for the rear window..

You must be registered for see images attach

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Dreamin of #113s in Helen Camaro - you can keep the vortex you're so hot for..that ain't cool and i'm not interested. Thanks!

I have pulled transmission pan in my driveway and found myself in a state of complete SHOCK to learn there was no magnet inside. Middle of the night.. with my truck in pieces, what's a guy to do?
Go yack the goodest one on the fridge! Look, we all have to make sacrifices to daily this Blazer...gnawwhatimsayin? It's hella fat. Eats a ton. ALL THE TIME. :mad:
:patriot:
Not like Helen.:love62:

Sure wish I had some OG louvers for the rear window..

You must be registered for see images attach

I knew you weren't "out", just lurking until you took the bait. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SMC2224