One piece oil pan gasket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

82chevy350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Truck Year
1982, 1976
Truck Model
C10, K10, K5
Engine Size
350, 350
i use silicone on just about everything lol

DesertBob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
350M/LT9
Makes sense. Obviously the educaton has to come first. :waytogo:

You know this economy is funny. I have over 30 years experience in the IT/Software area and companies want certificates that someone can get in 6 months. All I know is that my "professors" have never actually worked in the real world based on their statements. I have to take the classes to get the paper to make future employers happy. What a crock. Rant over. Sorry.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
You know this economy is funny. I have over 30 years experience in the IT/Software area and companies want certificates that someone can get in 6 months. All I know is that my "professors" have never actually worked in the real world based on their statements. I have to take the classes to get the paper to make future employers happy. What a crock. Rant over. Sorry.

We recently had the same discussion about guys that have ASE Certs from their shoulder all the way down their pant leg to their ankles and can't turn a ratchet to save their damn life and make a car run. Many times the Certs aren't worth the paper they are written on, let alone the patch for their shirt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btrain04