New tool boxes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
There was an add for a couple tool boxes on craigslist yesterday so I called. The dude sent me a picture and the tool box looked great so I called back with no response. For ***** and giggles I just called this afternoon and met him at his storage locker.

100 cash for both, 5 drawers and a big compartment at the bottom, both identical! All my sockets and other junk fit into one nicely and I still have an extra box to fill up, I have a **** load more tools stashed at my parents so I am sure the other one will be put to use.

Here's the really cool news, we looked up what they go for online and the cheapest price was 400 a piece. I got both for 100 bucks, I told my wife the worse case scenario is.... I spend 100 bucks and sell the extra for 200 bucks.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
Yeah about the pictures.... my wife fell in a river and ruined her Ipod and our LAST digital camera, thank god the 20 dollar wal-mart cell phone survived.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
The way you say that, it sounds like you still have her out in that river looking for the camera! :lol:
Cool score on the boxes, are they roller bearing drawers or sliders? I picked up a new box not too long ago, I feel like I don't deserve it, it's too nice for me lol.

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
The way you say that, it sounds like you still have her out in that river looking for the camera! :lol:
Cool score on the boxes, are they roller bearing drawers or sliders? I picked up a new box not too long ago, I feel like I don't deserve it, it's too nice for me lol.

The wording of that post was a little off haha. She was on a field trip with her grad student department all of spring break and they were traveling around the southwest in a van camping.

She said she was walking on a shallow river shore to try and get some mud off her hiking boots and stepped in a hole deep enough to soak her backpack with river water.

The Ipod is toast, the camera is toast but the phone somehow survived.

My wife is horrible with electronics, You might remember a thread a while ago (crazy4offroad) of me trying to fix a Cannon Rebel she got. Since I have known her she is on like camera 6.

greencountry05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Skinny
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
My wife is horrible with electronics, You might remember a thread a while ago (crazy4offroad) of me trying to fix a Cannon Rebel she got. Since I have known her she is on like camera 6.

Sounds like somebody else I know... :secret:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Truck Year
1977/1990/1991
Truck Model
C10 longbed/R1500 Burb/R3500 Dually
Engine Size
350/350/454
I'm thinking Iman is telling stories again and just using the camera/river/wife falling in story as a cover up :whymewhyme:

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size
****** camera phone picture. I had to bring them inside so they dont get stolen.

You must be registered for see images attach

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
****** camera phone picture. I had to bring them inside so they dont get stolen.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nice boxes. Yea i gotta keep everything locked and out site from taking it at my junkyard too. So if they cant see it when driving by then it aint there to steal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceyman72