New swap project in the planning stage right now

Long or short bed 4X4?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Sorry guys (and gals?) I posted these progress pics in this thread by mistake. I meant to post them in my build thread. I have since noticed my mistake and also posted there.
Nothing to be sorry about with that badass MF!!!! Hell with the way that truck looks post it 10 more times in different threads. I don’t see how it could get old looking at it. Does it accually sit on the rockers?

cooperhw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
1978, 1981, 1983
Truck Model
C-10, K-20, C-20
Engine Size
5.7L
Know any good, quality paint/body guys in the AZ that I could trust with my baby when the time comes?
I don't at the moment, but my friend has a guy over on the west side of town that just did his 58 Nomad wagon. Came out great and good price too. Contact me when you get ready and ill get his information to you.

cooperhw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
1978, 1981, 1983
Truck Model
C-10, K-20, C-20
Engine Size
5.7L
You must be registered for see images attach
Nothing to be sorry about with that badass MF!!!! Hell with the way that truck looks post it 10 more times in different threads. I don’t see how it could get old looking at it. Does it accually sit on the rockers?
Thanks Honky. It did sit on the rockers till I trimmed em off and welded it back up. Allowed it to drop another 1". Right now the bottom of the rockers are about 1/8" off the pavement. It sits down on the trimmed frame rails or at least the rivet in front.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407

Thanks Honky. It did sit on the rockers till I trimmed em off and welded it back up. Allowed it to drop another 1". Right now the bottom of the rockers are about 1/8" off the pavement. It sits down on the trimmed frame rails or at least the rivet in front.

That’s just badass no doubt about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigboytko