New kick down bracket install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
@SirRobyn0,

Here's the kickdown cable stud I ordered from Jeg's It's a 3/16" - 28 thread X 5/8" long. When I bought that carb it only came with a bunch of throttle studs and NO kickdown cable studs and I don't understand why they would not have included this stud for the kickdown cable, and whatever is used for a Ford kickdown. I don't know about those parts.

You must be registered for see images attach

This little bag was in a 10 1/2" X 9 1/4" bubble envelope for $10.99!!!!

If anyone needs this for their Holley 4 bbl. and are currently using a bolt like me, order by this number. Maybe you can get it somewhere that doesn't charge so much for S & H.

Raider L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
William
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Yeah, it's been raining alot and I don't dare set up out there and then have to make a run for it when the rain starts pouring again. So those pics of the truck was a photo shoot. lol
Thanks for the compliment on the truck.
It needs sever body work on the drivers side where people kept hitting it while it was parked at night. I'd move it but then I'd be blocking people's driveways and ours to. So years ago I tried all kinds of places and this one was the one place that doesn't block any driveway. But the elderly lady across the street kept backing into it because she needed the entire street, 20 ft. wide, to get out of her double wide driveway! All those little dents added up to where it looks now. I'll get it fixed soon. She's passed away now so the truck is finally safe from being backed into. It's pretty bad when you have to wait for your neighbors to pass away so you can park in safety.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84