New dash pad from Cheyenne Pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donnieray

Talks to dogs and trucks.
Reaction score
First Name
Donnie
Truck Year
Truck Model
86 C10, 84 K10 MM7 NP833 option truck, 85 K10.
Engine Size
350,355;350.
Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for that? I'm looking for one literally right now and noticed this thread, I started a thread on this earlier, looking for an original, I only want original interior, I was actually willing to pay a pretty price (like maybe 500 something) for one just because they are so hard to find but haven't had the extra cash to throw at one but I'd definitely buy one, I'm wanting the dash pad, gauge cluster, carpet, cluster trim, and steering column for the interior to be exactly like original, the dash pad seems to be one of the hardest parts to find original, My interior is Maroon, it's an 85 Scottsdale, it gas slot of strange and rare options though, Ive had it for over 9 years and i have gotten to know a lot about it
449 and shipping. Brothers Trucks. They have some colors. My grey was a good match and the dash is just like oem as far as I can tell.Twice as heavy as the other one. And they have a 10% off sale going I just noticed.

T-ROD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
449 and shipping. Brothers Trucks. They have some colors. My grey was a good match and the dash is just like oem as far as I can tell.Twice as heavy as the other one. And they have a 10% off sale going I just noticed.
I'm definitely going to check that out, thanks, I've been looking hard, I've felt dumb at times for purchasing things that were junk at the least, and to know I'm going to get my money out of what I buy is what I'm looking for, I've heard of brothers, I believe I accidently ran across it one day, but never actually checked it out, I will now though

SmashBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Big 10
Engine Size
Yeah I asked them for a return label due to the dent in it. I figured trying to argue about their mis-label of the color would just add the element of "well we had pics of it" despite the fact that a picture on the Internet will typically look very different than what it does in person.

First they blamed UPS and said it was too late to file a claim. Even though their packing material was a joke with just some sparse brown paper tossed in the box, it wasn't UPS that made the dent. Then they told me I should be able to fix it myself. Seems like I shouldn't have to at this price. Finally they said and I quote "You're free to sell it on Craigslist". Made in America isn't what it used to be.

I will say that the huge drywall screws included for installation were...well they're something else.

rpcraft

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
LS 6.0 364 CID
Things like this are why I think I am just going to take my dash pad in and have it redone by an upholsterer in leather/vinyl. For 350 bucks it's worth it to be able to hold some leather patches up and figure out if I like the color before I get the finished product. I have a guy up in Dallas that does show quality work and has quoted me 350 for the dash. I figure he might charge another 350 or so for the door covers but to have them all match the dash would be worth it.

SmashBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Big 10
Engine Size
I ordered one from them on 7-16-18, looks like the status finally changed from processing to processed. Wasn't in a big rush and if it's a good product, it'll be worth the wait.

Kevin Dugan

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Did this arrive yet? If so, how is it?

SmashBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
Big 10
Engine Size
Yes it did finally arrive a couple of weeks ago. It looks incredible and is the right color. It's packed in the box but I will get some pics uploaded when I am able.

kenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Truck Year
1977, 1978
Truck Model
c10, k10
Engine Size
same here buckskin in 1977 c10 usa1 parts are made here not overseas I bought door panels last year from them and the color was a good match. buying vinyl mat and dash pad this spring
will buy my 78 parts from lmc, little bit cheaper (black panels, seat cover and dash pad)

Rusty Nail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
350sbc
I think the one in my car’s a Coverlay, but I just plopped it there. No glue. It was like $70, and I didn’t think it could look any worse than it already did, but I’m actually really happy with it. Believe it or not, the photo is a good representation of what it looks like in person.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sweet steering wheel...@Old77

@SmashBack :
That don't look like "buckskin" to me either. Thanks for posting that review.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbcasterlin