Need help. Nothing works

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
https://www.procharger.com/automoti...rmarket-efi/sbbb-chevy#/sbbb-chevy-f-3-series This just makes me feel warm and fuzzy, so maybe this will cheer you up a little bit.
Kinda of a typcial social media response. :shrug: Obviously when a guy says he went full blown "parts changer" instead of properly diagonsing the issue he went into full blown panic mode and did also mention it's his daily driver so he probably needs it running ASAP since it may be his only ride to work. I'd imagine it's fixed by now but sometimes these posts are left for after the initial problem is solved. :waytogo:

1987 GMC Jimmy

Automobile Hoarder
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500 Jimmy
Engine Size
We probably won't hear back from @2burbfamily as to what fixed his so no sense in putting in my .02 on that one. What did fix yours @1987 GMC Jimmy ??? Was it the ICM???

ICM was bad so I replaced, and it actually fried my passenger side injector in the moment of failure so I had to order one, which that’ll be here Monday. I tested the injectors using a 9V battery to ‘buzz’ them to see if I could hear the bad one as being weaker or completely nonfunctional compared to the good one, and I also tested the resistance, which the good one passed with flying colors, and the inoperative one failed badly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmousseau8