Need a good TH-350 replacement:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fussfeld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
j
Truck Year
Truck Model
c-10
Engine Size
4.3 v-6 262CID
Looking for a good quality TH-350 transmission replacement.

Must be 9" tailshaft, thank you.

Unfortunately, TCI is out because too many bad reviews. This is unfortunate because the street rodder model is a direct bolt in.

i am waiting for ATI to get back to me if they offer any with a 9" shaft. They are relatively close to me, i've done business before with Jim Beattie Sr. on a different project and they are, in my opinion, a first class operation.
http://www.atiracing.com/

Last edited:

78C10BigTen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 BIG TEN
Engine Size
Good luck. Sounds like you have a bigger budget then me but my truck has gone through 3 - th350's since ive had it. I couldnt afford new or rebuilt but damn they were a bitch to find used.

Obwonkonobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Ethan
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10 custom deluxe
Engine Size
Go 700r4! It'll swap with the saim driveshaft. I just did it in my 78

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Looking for a good quality TH-350 transmission replacement.

Must be 9" tailshaft, thank you.

Unfortunately, TCI is out because too many bad reviews. This is unfortunate because the street rodder model is a direct bolt in.

i am waiting for ATI to get back to me if they offer any with a 9" shaft. They are relatively close to me, i've done business before with Jim Beattie Sr. on a different project and they are, in my opinion, a first class operation.
http://www.atiracing.com/

In situations like thsi, it's very helpful to have your location listed in your details. You just might have a neighbor here that can help you out with one, but East Coast isn't close to anyone. :shrug:

I know distance sucks. I'd bench build any stock Th350 for $500 and include a reman'ed stock converter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
90sBurb