my 88 k1500, tons of pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
oh well mine never get checked and that's my main reason for doing it, brighter lights.

I'm sure it aint hard nor does it take more then a couple minutes to swap bulbs over to get inspected then once done throw in the bright ones.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
oh well mine never get checked and that's my main reason for doing it, brighter lights.

I'm sure it aint hard nor does it take more then a couple minutes to swap bulbs over to get inspected then once done throw in the bright ones.

I know. Where my get inspection at I'm sure if the guy cant inspect brakes right then he wont notice the headlight brightness.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
ebay headlights came in today, the other of road light, cover, headlight bubls, and the marker as well as the signal light bubls are all on the way and claim to be here tomorrow.

my door handles are shipped, not sure when they'll be here, and hopefully the money order for the marker sockets gets to rockauto sooon as well as the money order for my marker lights themselves.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
ebay headlights came in today, the other of road light, cover, headlight bubls, and the marker as well as the signal light bubls are all on the way and claim to be here tomorrow.

my door handles are shipped, not sure when they'll be here, and hopefully the money order for the marker sockets gets to rockauto sooon as well as the money order for my marker lights themselves.

Awesome. Did you get parking lights in euro too? If so got any pics of with them on and off. I'm thinking on going to euro on parking lights too.

89Suburban

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paw Paw
Truck Year
Truck Model
Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Engine Size
5.3, 4WD

Any LED's getting installed? :popcorn:

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
nah on led's I wanted to but kinda expensive and need the mod thing for them to work right on turn signals and such.

As for euro parklights, yea had em on for awhile, look back thru this thread there's pics of them, as for turned on I don't think I have any with them on, other guys on gmt400 or maybe fsc had pics with em on.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
got my other off road light today, the cover I ordered for the other off road light, and it won't fit, gonna have to make it work. Also got all my bulbs in, still waiting on a few other things.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
Gonna need pics once you get some of this stuff put on!

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
need pics now then when I start putting it on lol.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
got the door handle covers and tailgate handle and bezel covers in today.

Swims350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
none
you never seen chrome door handles? most of them are just covers, I posted a link when I ordered them.

davbell22602

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
I Dont
Truck Model
Have
Engine Size
One
eh maybe I never did, anyways yep ebay, handle covers, in chrome of course.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190516472735?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I wanna know if those actually with no problems. The OEM black ones dont interchange on the early and late years on the GMT400. I was gonna order the black metal ones to replace my plastic handles and was told the early metal door handles wouldnt fit on the later models that used the plastic door handles.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snips71