Love Jeeps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IHC656

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30
Engine Size
Here's an early '60's FC-150, frame off restoration.

You must be registered for see images attach

...and a rare 2-wheel drive Dispatcher with 4 lug wheels.

...and a very early '50's CJ-5 with a factory pto and rare 4 speed tranny.

Thats a very sharp looking farm jeep.
I am looking for a old military jeep, but I wouldn't mind one these also.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Them are some neat little critters, never even heard of one of those pickup things before.

I'm a bit partial to the old Cherokee/Wagoneer, and of course the J10/20.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
With that FC-150, you could open the door and reach down to lock the hub and have your passenger do the same without getting out.

Konas new ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
To the OP.. Very nice rides.. That green cj5 is the little brother to my cj6. same color. I even have the pto on the rear for the belt drive, have the belt drive also.. Love these machines.

Do you guys show your jeeps to people out of the family? My wife and i are moving to the Vernon area in the spring..

Those are some bad ass Jeeps! Believe it or not there is a FC-150 sitting at my parents house, its just the cab and frame. I saw a complete one sitting in a junkyard in Roswell New Mexico, I have been meaning to go find the owner since I have only personally seen those 2.
With what you have.. find a cj5 for the power train. The F150 is a cj5 power train length.. as love as the cj5 has a 4 cylinder in it. Not sure if there is room for a v8 or v6..

Last edited:

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
I should really get a picture of our Cj3a, but it would have to wait untill after this coming snow....

Konas new ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Gerald
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Here is the 95 Wrangler i had.. 9 inch rear end. currie high pinion 456 gears spool, warn front end axles.. 4 to 1 in the 231 tcase. lots of little things along with coils and control arms.. all built in 96..

Irishman999

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-1500 High Sierra
Engine Size

Funny thing about the FC150 is I barely learned what one was thanks to the internet and really wanted to find one. I went home to visit my parents and there was a FC150, un effin believable.

Other jeeps are my dads, one is a CJ-5 with a hot rodded AMC V8 and a 4 speed. He got it as an insurance deal a long time ago, some muffler shop caught it on fire so my dad got it cheap. His buddy did some suspension work to it that was state of the art back in the 80's, I believe the guy owned what is now a big famous off road shop in Phoenix az. Its been in this state my whole life, just waiting to be put together.

The old military Jeep is complete, I remember riding around in it as a kid. My dad is going to hopefully restore it one day, he has a very impressive collection of NOS parts wrapped in cosmoline to rebuild it and maybe even a few more jeeps. My parents keep talking about ebaying the small fortune so if anyone needs WW2 Jeep parts I have your hookup.

The Comanche is my dads multipurpose vehicle, I believe he has 3 or maybe even 4 of these now. I lost count of the Cherokees, they are just everywhere. Im the only person in my family not driving a box Cherokee, everytime I go home there is another Cherokee. Next time I am home I will get some pictures.

Driver4r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Truck Year
Truck Model
k10,c20
Engine Size
355/th350/np203, 454/th350/ff-rear
The old military Jeep is complete, I remember riding around in it as a kid. My dad is going to hopefully restore it one day, he has a very impressive collection of NOS parts wrapped in cosmoline to rebuild it and maybe even a few more jeeps. My parents keep talking about ebaying the small fortune so if anyone needs WW2 Jeep parts I have your hookup.

I need a Starter for a Cj3a, but ours is electric engagement, not the pushrod.

Smitch320

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mitchell
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
350/SM465 Short Bed
My favorite jeep is a CJ5

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
That red FC-150 is bad ass !!! Some other nice ones listed too. Not a huge Jeep fan, but I do like the older ones. Had an old Buick lover buddy, may he RIP now, the same guy I was just telling had the Chevy 60's school bus with the Buick Nailhead and Th400, he had a Willys with a Buick 231 V6, aka the 3.8 and adapted to the OEM T case and trans. That little fugger would climb anything and had plenty of power with that worked over 231 and a 4bbl Carb.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm