Lotsa nice squares on CL out here right now!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Seems market is getting softer. (Fck the stock market I judge the economy by squarebody prices lol!)
Looking yesterday, I saw a few that I would have absolutely considered and probably jumped on over the blue truck if today was 2 years ago.
More good 80s trucks and Blazers than 70s and the ever present cheap good looking Burbs.
Pulling a CL 250mi radius that hits most all of WA, OR and some western ID, I saw 2 80s K20s, 2 blazers and a C10 that I’d have bought in a heartbeat to start the project from a couple years ago.
I usually just search by year only as too many descriptions don’t catch the right keywords.
Check it out. You guys need to get the good trucks!

And several clean/original trucks, couple 70s ones, that have been been listed several times or off n on over the previous months that aren’t “I know what got” prices, but rather would have fetched that much a beer or 2 ago easily.

Memaloose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Good crop of trucks out there this week.
This one is cheap (no title) but all original looking (except it was repainted all white) ‘75 C10, 454 (still in it) auto ac truck. And it was a really cool color IMO, Moss Gold and White 2 tone. Great start to a nice classic for a resto.
You must be registered for see images attach

This advertised as a ‘78 C20 is actually a ‘73. Just down the road from here. Gonna try to go check it out. Only wants $2500. It’s a running 6cyl auto truck. And all the 1973 emblems, grille, door panels, tailgate/trim look decent to good. Looks like it might need a little rocker patching.

And this one is just a beautiful fckin truck!!! Looks worth the $15k he’s asking. 4 speed, interior looks as mint as the outside.

There’s a couple more nice ones right now too. WA and OR mostly.
Good thing I’m pre-occupied with what’s going on at home right now and can’t get out or my place would be starting to look like @AyWoSch Motors yard by now!

Last edited:

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
And not a GM but damn hard to pass up a nice squarebody era Dodge!
Although the seller is in 2nd grade remedial picture taking class since there’s not one decent pic of the whole truck or interior in the add, how can you pass up a truck like this?
‘79 Power Wagon 1 ton dually. 360/4sp Never even knew they badged up the dooleys as PWs. It was a brush truck, Pierce fire engine conversion. SUPER clean.
No rust dents or dings. Better than 99% of the first gen Cummins pickups for $4400 and a breeze to slap a 12V in it !

AZ Highlander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Truck Year
Truck Model
K15 (aka V1500)
Engine Size
350 (5.7L)

mcarlo86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
This one is cheap (no title) but all original looking (except it was repainted all white) ‘75 C10, 454 (still in it) auto ac truck. And it was a really cool color IMO, Moss Gold and White 2 tone. Great start to a nice classic for a resto.

This advertised as a ‘78 C20 is actually a ‘73. Just down the road from here. Gonna try to go check it out. Only wants $2500. It’s a running 6cyl auto truck. And all the 1973 emblems, grille, door panels, tailgate/trim look decent to good. Looks like it might need a little rocker patching.

And this one is just a beautiful fckin truck!!! Looks worth the $15k he’s asking. 4 speed, interior looks as mint as the outside.

Good thing I’m pre-occupied with what’s going on at home right now and can’t get out or my place would be starting to look like @AyWoSch Motors yard by now!
Does that '73 C20 have the 292 badging on the grill? Those are kind of unique and don't see many anymore.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Does that '73 C20 have the 292 badging on the grill? Those are kind of unique and don't see many anymore.
No, the badge (looks original in an original looking grille) says 350.
So swapped with a 6inarow I’d presume.

mcarlo86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban
Engine Size
No, the badge (looks original in an original looking grille) says 350.
So swapped with a 6inarow I’d presume.
There is a '74 Chevy C20 in my hometown that has been sitting in this guy's backyard for 25 years just rusting away. It's a 292 with a 4 speed and has the 292 badge in the grill. I tried buying it from him a while back, but he said it's not for sale. Bugs me that he's just letting it go to hell sitting there....

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
There is a '74 Chevy C20 in my hometown that has been sitting in this guy's backyard for 25 years just rusting away. It's a 292 with a 4 speed and has the 292 badge in the grill. I tried buying it from him a while back, but he said it's not for sale. Bugs me that he's just letting it go to hell sitting there....
Yeah, that bothers me too. Have to remember someone else owns it they can do whatever they want. Another way to look at it, when it's gone back to nature the one you own will be worth more.

scrap--metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Calvin
Truck Year
'85, '81
Truck Model
K10, K20
Engine Size
305, 350
Like this one? I'm sure this running driving truck won't last long at $1500. I'd go look at it for myself if I had the space at home.

AaronW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Truck Year
Truck Model
V3500
Engine Size

That truck over in Nampa is exactly the truck my son was just given. 75 3 speed 4x4. We've gotten a bit of a start on it, hopefully at elast the body stuff will be done by the end of this summer.

Aaron

Bextreme04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
K25
Engine Size
350-4bbl
$2500 for that BB dually in decent condition seems very low.
Its in SoCal and in somewhat rough shape(just dirty and not fully assembled form the looks of the pics). I bet it won't pass smog in the current condition and so they can't really sell it locally anyways. If it's still available in a month or two when I'm supposed to fly down to visit family I might have to drive it home to Oregon :)

Radiohead

That guy on the Columbia
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
MCMLXXIX
Truck Model
C-20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
454 crazy cubes, or 7.4 luscious litres
Its in SoCal and in somewhat rough shape(just dirty and not fully assembled form the looks of the pics). I bet it won't pass smog in the current condition and so they can't really sell it locally anyways. If it's still available in a month or two when I'm supposed to fly down to visit family I might have to drive it home to Oregon :)
Or at least tow It back....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeBeepBeep