Looking for another work truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
New has warranty. Nice truck purchase.
I was on a much lower budget but needed a vehicle that I could just put people in to do work and ended up with an 07 ford e350 van. Seem to be decent so far. It replaced a gmt400 crew cab which actually had a nicer ride but that turning circle not very useful.
The dealer I bought it from gives a 20 year 200,000 power train warranty and for $2300 I purchased a 10 year 150,000 mile bumper to bumper. It covers everything except oil, brakes and tires. Even covers shocks, ball joints, bushings, etc.

It’s super quiet compared to my newer 1-ton and rides pretty dang good.

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Your square will still be running this heap packs it in.
Probably, but I won’t let anyone else drive my square. Anyone can jump in this and run to Home Depot.

idahovette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Truck Year
1975-1979
Truck Model
K20-K10
Engine Size
Probably, but I won’t let anyone else drive my square. Anyone can jump in this and run to Home Depot.
And that's why this new one will go down before the square. Multiple drivers tend to wear rigs out faster. You will have to be on your employees to take care of it. Hopefully your guys already have a take care attitude,that helps. Our police force only had 5 or 6 cop cars when I first got on the City Council and they were always trashed. One officer drove one for the day shift and then the next one came on and drove it for the next shift. Something always wrong ,plus they had a ton of miles on them. We ended up getting a car for each man and repairs went way down. If something happened to their car, they were the ones responsible and got the lecture!

Frankenchevy

Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
And that's why this new one will go down before the square. Multiple drivers tend to wear rigs out faster. You will have to be on your employees to take care of it. Hopefully your guys already have a take care attitude,that helps. Our police force only had 5 or 6 cop cars when I first got on the City Council and they were always trashed. One officer drove one for the day shift and then the next one came on and drove it for the next shift. Something always wrong ,plus they had a ton of miles on them. We ended up getting a car for each man and repairs went way down. If something happened to their car, they were the ones responsible and got the lecture!
Obd2 trackers tell me about hard acceleration, braking, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84