Looking for a long bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Thinking about turning it into a couch for my shop when I get it built.

Please don't cut that bed up!!!!! If I can find a reasonable shipper I'm gonna buy it!

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Here,s the bed. I can go get some better pics if you want.

You must be registered for see images attach

hey got any more pics? I really am interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tilecrew

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Truck Year
87 crew
Truck Model
V30
Engine Size
If anyone is looking for beds I walked thru Holst Truck Parts in Ucon ID yesterday morning and they had quite a few long beds in various states of repair including a dually or two. On the flip side of that I am looking for a short box with square fillers if anyone near Idaho knows of one in good shape.

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
Hey John, Did you even find a shipper to buy this bed??? What kind of prices did you get???

John81287

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V20
Engine Size
Hey John, Did you even find a shipper to buy this bed??? What kind of prices did you get???

Wasn't able to get pricing without going through with the transaction. As in actually committing to pay a shipper and I couldnt do that without a sure deal on the bed. As of now I will have to wait til next summer to purchase a bed as I've already spent my limit this summer.

Sent from somewhere in Northern Illinois!

HotRodPC

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
HotRod
Truck Year
85 K20 LWB
Truck Model
Silverado
Engine Size
454 - Turbo 400 - 3.73
10-4. I've got real good offers for my Cab and Bed but they are people up in your area. I really do not want to sell them, but the offers I got, I'd sure let them go and make do with what I have. Finding a shipper seems to be the tough part.

Here, I guess because the demand isn't as high, I wouldn't sell them for the lower offers and would prefer to keep them. It's fair offers, but not offers I can't refuse if that makes sense. I'd rather just keep them because the labor alone in what I'd have to work with if I sold them would I'd be going backwards.