Lights..help me out what do YOU have room for 4 on bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
91' with early 80's drivetrain
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
Looking for some user experience .What worked_ what didn't,did you a great light surprises i know what the set i want costs 300 bucks..looking for something thats a great deal less expensive and still are bright and can handle a little bangin' off road.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
I can only tell ya what NOT to get lol, Blazer and Baja lights from Advance. The glass breaks easily and they aren't very bright. They had some others there sold individually I wanted to try but they were chrome. I dislike chrome on my truck. Looking at Advance's website now I see they are Blazer brand too. :( 100 watt and $30 a piece. I've heard good things about Hella.

oneluckypops

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Truck Year
Truck Model
K30 SRW
Engine Size
5.7 Fuel injected Vortec/ 4L80E
what ever you get make sure you wire them correctly.
Double check to see what the amp ratings are for all of them combined and use how ever many relays are required depending on your usage. You should not have to ahve multiple switches (triggers) only 1 and splice the ouput side of the switch to all the trigger wires on all the relays.

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
well as far as the wiring 2 lights to a circuit and i always by the install kit with a relay.
Hella makes a good light but they have a very wide beam had them on my lifted Jeep bright as hell just didn't reach out very far.I hate chrome as well the rust way to fast so it is either plastic or SS

The set on my last Burban were SS KC and cost me almost 300 for a pair,just dont have that kind of money this time.

crazy4offroad

Equal Opportunity Destroyer
Reaction score
First Name
Curt
Truck Year
Truck Model
K-10
Engine Size
350/SM465/NP205
You could get the chrome units, scuff em up a little and put roll-on or spray-on bedliner on the chrome...:hmm:

bobehud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Truck Year
Truck Model
Suburban K3500
Engine Size
454 carbed
OffRoad hella good idea ill will scotch brite them hell out of them and then some good 3M...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
85Shortsquare