Leaf spring mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankenchevy

Proverbs 16:18
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Truck Year
Square
Truck Model
CUCV
Engine Size
Small
Nope just hold the tip to the metal till you see the bright light and **** stars on fire and your done. Oh wait just give it a tug if it don’t come off your good.

helps if you have some meth too

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
Nope just hold the tip to the metal till you see the bright light and **** stars on fire and your done. Oh wait just give it a tug if it don’t come off your good.
I what point do I smack the **** out of it with a hammer to knock all the extras off?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
The first pot hole will take care of the extras
Excellent. Now, do I buy the smallest welder I can find or could I just use jumper cables, a battery and a coat hanger?

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Excellent. Now, do I buy the smallest welder I can find or could I just use jumper cables, a battery and a coat hanger?
As long as you disconnect the battery cables use the battery that should get you enough sticktion. If it looks like chewed gum it’s good.

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
As long as you disconnect the battery cables use the battery that should get you enough sticktion. If it looks like chewed gum it’s good.
I wish I would have known about unhooking the cables first. I thought I'd go give it a shot while I waited for your response and now I'm waiting for the fire department. I'm not optimistic because they are known as basement savers but I have a wood basement. I think I'll be looking into faster internet soon.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
I wish I would have known about unhooking the cables first. I thought I'd go give it a shot while I waited for your response and now I'm waiting for the fire department. I'm not optimistic because they are known as basement savers but I have a wood basement. I think I'll be looking into faster internet soon.
LMMFAO might be a good idea. Didn’t the jiffy pop work?

Big Chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Truck Year
Truck Model
C35
Engine Size
LMMFAO might be a good idea. Didn’t the jiffy pop work?
Yeah it did but as you know it has to be over the heat for a little bit before it alerts you. At that point all I could do is watch in amazement as the foil got larger and larger. When it popped open and all the steam came out I knew I was in trouble.

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
Yeah it did but as you know it has to be over the heat for a little bit before it alerts you. At that point all I could do is watch in amazement as the foil got larger and larger. When it popped open and all the steam came out I knew I was in trouble.
Why because you didn’t have a bowl or because you just finished one? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twistedwhisky