instrument cluster with factory rpm gauge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-ROD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Ive been looking at different gauges that go to stock instrument clusters sometime around 80-90, I know that there were RPM gauges that fit in the spot alot of the fuel gauges are, and I beleive the fuel gauge would be smaller and off to the left along with the oil pressure, volt, water temp, and clock is located, just wondering what years or specific year and vehicle that I could find that cluster or gauge set, Im aware it may involve some extra wiring and that of stock plugs and connections, I know that the pins on the connector or the printed circut would probably need to be changed, but it can be done with factory wiring, so where could I find something like that?

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
I've found all mine at junkyards. But since they were officially in the books from 1980-82, and unofficially from 1983-89, they are very hard to find. You can use one from a gas powered 2 1/2 ton truck which are easier to find.

LMC also sells reproductions.

T-ROD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
Thanks, yea Ill be goin to the j yard soon, I was just wondering what years they came in because ive found them to be quite a rare addition in alot of them, I need mostly stock parts, I dont mind using a few aftermarket and custom additions in alot of stuff, but I love the mostly factory look, basicaly I like the look as if i were a factory option, So I greatly appreciate the year range and the suggestions.

RetroC10Sport

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Truck Year
Truck Model
pontiac aztek
Engine Size
Not a problem. You can use one from 1978-79, but it won't have the correct font - although some 1978-79s DID come with the 1980-82 style cluster, I've found.

I would think that since LMC offers repops, that prices would go down on ebay but I guess not, they are still selling for $200-300.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigboytko