Ignition Lock Cylinder And Matched Door Locks Rear Window Cylinder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CORVAIRWILD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
UGLYTRUK
Truck Year
Truck Model
K2500 Suburban 4x4
Engine Size
I bought a 1984 K5 Blazer in the spring, and it didn't come with any keys. EBay and RockAuto sell a new ignition switch, but does anybody sell the door locks and tailgate switch all together, save on shipping and maybe a few dollars buying the whole set
You must be registered for see images attach
?

chengny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Truck Year
Truck Model
K3500
Engine Size
350/5.7
I bought a 1984 K5 Blazer in the spring, and it didn't come with any keys. EBay and RockAuto sell a new ignition switch, but does anybody sell the door locks and tailgate switch all together, save on shipping and maybe a few dollars buying the whole set

Go to a licensed locksmith. He should be able to obtain the key codes from GM or through an authorized re-seller for a nominal fee. Then - using those codes - he will be able to cut a new set of keys for your existing lock sets. The only problem would be if the original factory locks have been changed.

http://gm-keys.com/gm-key-codes.htm

Snoots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy Sierra
Engine Size
I got new Ign and door locks with keys and had a locksmith match the tailgate and glovebox locks to the new door locks. Bit of a pain but end of issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale Downes