Ice Cube Fuse Fail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
This thread is supposed to show what can go wrong and how anyone without a clue can make a wiring mistake.
It also shows how a person can write a review showing exactly how he screwed up and hasn't a clue what he did wrong.

The story starts out with a link for a reliable Eaton Fuse Holder.
The gentleman is complaining, after installing this Eaton Fuse Holder.

Here's the sales page with customer comments and pictures:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LC5VBPD/

In the customer reviews, he slags the part for "not doing it's ONLY JOB".

QUOTE:
"It had 1 job... and failed.
I don't ever write bad reviews, but this almost burnt my boat down last week.I bought this product 12 months ago and it only had 1 job... Unfortunately it melted running approx. 200amps... I only gave it 2 stars because I'm sure it works fine with a 100A fuse, but obviously not capable with a 300A fuse." -Amazon customer review

Take a closer look at the picture, as to why this is seriously NOT funny.

Notice the chunk of copper (looks like a washer) UNDER the fuse, directly connected to the feeder and not between the fuse?
That is the copper crimp lug to the load.
Notice there's nothing except the standard washer and nut over the top of the circuit?
You must be registered for see images attach

That is NOT where you put the load across the fuse.
The load must be located ON TOP of the fuse, in order the fuse works as engineered.
Right?

This is what happens when "operator error" gets mixed up and turns into a bad review.

What this picture shows is gross negligence.
His insurance company would have denied his claim and he would have been out the entire cost of replacing or repairing his boat.

Please triple check your wiring.
Test for load impedance (ohms) and voltage BEFORE you write a bad review and post pictures of your negligence.

In order to any fuse to work, it has to between the source and the load.
Any questions?

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
I can't tell from your pic where the load was attached, and a standard nut and washer on top would not cause an issue. The important part is where power and load are attached. Which I can't tell from your picture. On the other hand lots,and lots ,and lots of people replace parts wrong,replace parts that weren't bad,re-engineer systems they don't understand completely, that were engineered well by the men who designed them. And when it doesn't fix the problem,or makes the problem worse they blame the part,the parts guy,or the designer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-11_065054.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-11_065054.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
The reason you cannot figure it out is because your arguing with me on every thread for a year now.

There's nothing between the top washer dude.
What can't you figure out as a professional mechanic?

Give me a break.
What's wrong with you?

Stop acting wrong on every post you make on my threads.
Quit stalking me posts Ricko1966.

What a "Ricko".

Last edited:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
The reason you cannot figure it out is because your arguing with me on every thread for a year now.

There's nothing between the top washer dude.
What can't you figure out as a professional mechanic?

Give me a break.
What's wrong with you?

Stop acting wrong on every post you make on my threads.
Quit stalking me posts Ricko1966.

What a dope!
You are not as smart as you think you are. And I never saw it installed. I don't know if you did either. If the copper lug was indeed the load and the mounting lead attached to the battery. Yes it was installed wrong. . If the copper lead was a supply, and the load was on top it. It would function just fine. I can see a situation where that would be a preferable way of doing it. As I said I never saw it installed. I didn't even notice you had started this thread. I think it's amusing that you think I'm stalking you,like I have nothing better to do. You really are not that important, do you really think youre that important?You see I can figure out,because I'm a professional mechanic, that I don't know what happened in this instance unless I see how the part was actually installed. Things are not always as they appear.I'll try to find you a pic of an ice cube fuse installed as I said would be a possibility and work just fine.

And there is no need for name calling and is a violation of forumn rules!

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
I have never threatened or assaulted you.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
My thread.

Last edited:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Again you are assuming how it was installed, unless,you have other pics that show it installed. Because I didn't see it as installed I cannot say for certain that what you are saying was the load isn't actually the female end of a positive battery cable,(source)and there was a load on top before removal to take the pic. Why ?because it was more convienent to do it that way for what ever reason. Again without seeing the installation all anyone can do is make assumptions. I'm not saying, never did said he didn't install it wrong, I only said from that pic I don't know for sure how it was installed.

Last edited:

Turbo4whl

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Wayne
Truck Year
Truck Model
Jimmy
Engine Size
@RanchWelder
Sometimes you need to be a detective to fix a problem someone created. I can clearly see the copper lug you speak of and it does not belong there. The top stud where the load should be connected shows no heat load.

Grit dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
@RanchWelder
Sometimes you need to be a detective to fix a problem someone created. I can clearly see the copper lug you speak of and it does not belong there. The top stud where the load should be connected shows no heat load.
Yes. That appears what happened. No need for the others to argue about it.

Last edited:

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
My post was edited.
He posts contrarian remarks to "almost" every safety post I write.

Last edited:

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
Well a lot of editing has happened,but NBD. RW edited out where he called me a dope on post 3. On post 4 I told him no need for name calling,to which he replied. I never threatened or assaulted you. Never said he did,post 5 he's back to name calling " dope my thread dope" his thread,but not his forumn. He's accused me of being a stalker numerous times in this thread I hope some of you will go back and look at his threads judge for yourselves if he's being stalked. As for I post cotrarian remarks to almost every safety issue he brings up,again read the posts judge for yourselves he did tell us we were all going to die if we shorted starter solenoids with coins,screwdrivers pocket knives etc. It was after I told him I usually just use a quarter because I normally have one in my pocket but don't normally have a remote start switch with me. As for this thread I still say I did not see the part as installed, so assumptions would have to be made. That's what started this today. I still can see a situation where the copper lug he is referring too was the supply,the load has been removed and the bus bar was used as a mounting tab. This is a public forumn if someone doesn't want anyone to have a different view point maybe they shouldn't post on a public forumn. Or at least not get all worked up if someone has a different viewpoint. I am as free to post on this forumn as anyone and I'm not going to bite my tongue if I have an opinion,just to keep from hurting someone's feelings. I hope some of you will read,check facts and decide for yourself who's a stalker and who's got a problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-11_215037.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-11_215037.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2024-05-12_003030.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-12_003030.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 10

AuroraGirl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Truck Year
1978, 1980
Truck Model
K10, K25
Engine Size
400(?), 350
@RanchWelder taken at face value, you threw the first stone. Even if ricko was stalking your posts in order to troll you, his question, I feel ,is as valid as it would have been Had I asked it. Because at first glance I dont see the issue, but upon reading your post a couple times and using the visual aid ricko posted, I was able to finally understand fully. I think if you had posted arrows in the photoo or if you had posted the product listing / instructions it would have been much clearer to see.

basically the man added a lug connection inline his power supply with a branch 300amp fuse leading nowhere.

Surprised the fuse failed, he angrily gave 2 stars and a bad review.

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
@RanchWelder you know I like you, but the name calling stuff just can't happen. We don't allow that here, nor has it ever been allowed. It was basically the only rule we even had here for a long time. You and @Ricko1966 both are a couple of very intelligent people so it's going to be common to find both of you posting in the same threads. It's also human nature to have varying opinions on any subject. Imho, it's not stalking... just a different point of view. More name-calling will require further action and I hope it doesn't come to that, understood?

RanchWelder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
--------
Truck Year
Truck Model
Blazer
Engine Size
355ci
Yes, I'm wrong for posting harsh remark. And I deleted it.

Please pardon me Ricko1966 for being so rude.
I am being stalked and most likely will be for the rest of my life because of the projects and business plans I wrote.
Was tracked a poisoned traveling through 29 states.

The 4L80 rebuild has been extremely stressful. Several vendors accepted my cash and did not deliver.

The local mining company smeared me and my submission to protect the most famous river in MT from accidental spoil, was deleted from the EPA submission, intentionally.

It's been since 2014 since I had a single pay check and I'm looking at living in my truck with my cat unless somebody locally offers me a place.

My landlord had a severe rash for 2 months before he died. He refused to stop burning poisoned firewood.
My firewood at the ranch was poisoned, as was my water for 2 years.

Co-incidence does not exist in my mind guys and girls.

AuroraGirl, bucket, Grit Dog Old Guy Bill and Ricko1966, I sincerely hope you'll forgive me for getting so ripping upset and posting rude names.

No woman friend for 16 years.
A team of current and former drug addicts are harassing me locally, wherever I go.
So I don't go out for dinner or socialize with anyone, ever.

Suppose it broke my logic that an obvious electrical mistake could be arguable with one of the most reliable Marine Electrical Circuit Protection Systems ever designed. (Poor excuse... ).

You see, I re-invented the World's only electrical connector to pass all NINE UL Laboratories with a 100% Go Rating.
It was identical in purpose and superseded efficiency as the round pin and sleeve Hubble Connectors, which use DuPont Plastic and brass pins.

Edwin's Hubble's design, earned him the Nobel Prize in Electrical Safety.
His connector will not pass all nine UL Labs, ever.
Not at the current rating a price point to be useful, because of round brass pins.
It's a design flaw.

The patented phrase: "Non-Defeat-able, Sequentially Synchronous Circuitry" earned it the highest rating in UL History.

It uses Stamped Beryllium Copper. A metal with 98% the resistance of pure copper and strength of Stainless Steel.
BC cannot be machined without causing liver cancer from the off-gassing.

It is famous for being machined for Helicopter Heterodyne electrical sensor on the most expensive helicopters in the world.
It must be machined in a clean room, so it is very expensive and critical component for GSM procurement.
Brush Wellman manufactures it.

When I moved to Montana, to what used to be and very soon could be called "Copper City", the Wellman building is one of the oldest buildings here in the middle of no-where.

Started carrying the Brush Wellman portfolio investment and materials documents in 1997, while working as a theatrical technician.

My connector uses stamped flat plates, which can be manufactured without a clean room.
No liver cancer. The rotary design, makes it impossible to short out while connecting.
I had test data with 600 amps run through 100 amp connectors.
The wires were burned and melted, both sides.
The connector worked as usual, after it cooled down a few thousand degrees.

I altered the original patented design by more than 15% so the leaves were spaced separately, so the connectors for France could not fit the connectors from Germany, if they were stolen and for regional autonomy.

The reduced electrical hazard, by being the only connector in the entire world to pass all nine labs, meant lower risk of electrical fires for the entire world re-insurance market. I figured Loyds and Munich AG would be pleased.
I pitched the CEO of Merrimack Maritime, the largest Marine Insurer in the USA.

Then submitted it to CENELEC, the European Union Directorate of Electrical Sustainability for consideration.
(I was a member of the IEEE, as an honorary member, without an electrical engineering degree, for a while).
Asked CENELEC team to remove sub-standard global risk and lower re-insurance premiums for manufacturing corporations.

2004-2006 was the former Director for the Small, Mid and Large Caps Institutional Investor's Symposiums, at Morgan Stanley, with this and other projects for in Manhattan at MS World HQ.

I was provided information, that the EU currency conversion was rigged with the Enron Investment scandal, as a rigged NatGas investment structure by those same Special Interests I mentioned earlier. Had no idea if it was true. Was told Enron was failed on purpose to cover more than half the Euro conversion. Sounded plausible? Not many people went to jail.

Jeff Skilling was convicted of Fraud and sentenced to prison, (where he did time) and he has a financial securities investment advisory company, as I write this, while I am still homeless. (Fact).

I proposed the European countries co-operate, prove unified materials futures were not being rigged and proposed the money saved from Billions of overlapping sub-standard electrical systems could be used to re-insure the entire global insurance market. (Or feed and house poor people in the less developed Euro partner countries). Spain's electrical safety would be similar as Germany's.

My pitch:
"Although I cannot guarantee Insurance premiums will go down, due to lower fire risk, it should be plausible they may not increase, for a significant period due to fire safety resulting within the Actuaries, as a result of lower risk".

The materials shortages and offset in durable goods and mining products such as copper would indeed be effected, over the short term.
The long term benefit to society could be enormous, without redundant and overlapping poor quality manufacturing or electrical hazards.

Unfortunately, planned obsolescence and reduction in fire safety was being planned and funded.
CENELEC was stating one mission statement and guiding investment in overseas sub-standard manufacturing to create an economy of failed electrical parts.

If you recall, the first imported fiber optic connectors were so bad and the timeline to catch the errors, cost the US Government and Military contractors Billions in lost productivity, when millions of just in time delivered fiber connectors were useless.

The Monarchy from several Euro countries were far from impressed with my design. Many had family members who milked the system manufacturing sub-standard components, which would have become obsolete. Using foreign labor and the costs associated with starting a foreign factory, were not even discussed, during IMF and WTO loan negotiations. Labor was free, it was so cheap.

Fire safety. The world's safest electrical connector for server farms and portable power plants, film crews, industrial, agricultural, military and space applications, were not getting improved electrical connectors. Edwin Hubble would be the last man alive to earn the Prize for electrical safety.

I spoke with and worked in entertainment with engineers associated with The Hadron Collider at CERN and NASA for years before my sub-mission.

You see, it "would" have replaced every electrical connector on every rail car in the entire US Railroad system.
Hubble would probably buy me out.

So a very powerful group of people ruined, smeared and gang stalked me throughout the entire USA.

When the usual suspects threatened to have me murdered, because I refused to accept Federal Money, my spine was crushed.

State Public Safety Officer's went through my house in NJ, where other special interests were at work ripping off my other projects.
My computer was hacked on vacation to Jamaica, while being interview at The Falls by a foreign intelligence agent.
Almost died walking that hill.

One of my projects ended up on another famous person's computer, who's always on the news these days.

Was informed the Governor had taken several of my projects, using the State Investigators during the Worker's Compensation Claim.
Pitched a famous Prince, who's name would ring a bell. His friends in NJ set me up with a roommate who's father ran technology for the former director of MI-6, with Oglevie and Mather. The man who directed psychological warfare for the entire British Military's technology directer just happened to have a daughter with a spare bedroom, when I showed up Homless in NJ?

Filed several Whistle Blower complaints with documentation proving fake and false medical records, legal malpractice and intentional poisoning.
22 Reports to agencies which investigate stolen intellectual property and espionage, both Industrial and Military related to foreign Governments, for things other than the connector.

Have five documented projects as large or significantly larger.

The Euro may go bankrupt in the next few months. The Global electrical system is failing under severe stress.
The world is trying to force EV's.

Who's electrical connector do you think was slated for EV's years before the first series of electric hybrids came to market?

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys and girls would give me a pass for crumbling over a presumed argument over electrical safety and gross negligence.
One of my former associates is dead this week over an electrical generator issue.

You see, this was to be my contribution to the World. Hopefully one of many.
Instead it proved corruption, humiliation and gang stalking were in full bloom.

If I accidentally lumped you in with that gang Ricko1966, please forgive me.
At times, I have convinced myself, the seemingly contrary responses were directed, at me, by those with exclusive server side superuser access.
My OS has been hacked in excess of 2500 times, since 1998.

Now you know why, in my mind, why being stalked on any forum, is entirely possible. (Because it is).
I'm on my 225th replacement credit card since 1998, after designing 2 factor credit card security on the 4mb Hitachi Thumb Drive.
The chip on your credit and debit card, was my design.

When the guys who make plastic credit cards rip you off and they also make plastic electrical connectors, things start to get a bit weird.

I could say the sky is blue and beautiful (and I have repeatedly done so) and somebody would post: "No it's not, you are wrong".

Was not trying to re-invent the wheel.
Simply re-design it so it was actually round or true again.

It's astounding how much money was spent stalking and robbing me of every project, instead of buying me out and allowing mo to move forward with a family and a wife.

It's been a bad couple decades.

You may be correct Ricko1966.
Possibly the worst salesman in the world.

The CEO of Square D once told me: "If we do not own you now, we will eventually own or ruin you out of business".
I had witnesses to that remark.

The former Director of the FBI was my contact for video cellular in 1998, as well.
He got fired the day before he retired.
How many bots do you think his friends could muster up on any forum?
300 on here every night after midnight, scraping every word posted.

Sometimes I track them when I'm scared to sleep and bored.

For those of you naive they exist on here, now you know.
bucket can see my ipo address and anyone writing as any of us could be easily replaced with a bot.
In time, none of us will be able to be certain, if we are arguing with an AI pseudonym.

Wish we could talk it over with a cold beverage together, so we could get a better respect for each other's situation Ricko1966.
Seems to me I was rude and corrected over another electrical safety thread with somebody.
I'll try my best to stop writing electrical safety threads, since they seem to be so controversial.

Getting too old to keep running and starting over.

Sleeping days and waiting for the door to come slamming open for 26 years takes it's toll on a person.

I hope it doesn't get me banned.

If you want to send this post to each of the good guys and girls who are watching this thread and then take it down I'm good with that.

I thought saving people's lives, due to electrocution, was worth the effort and market push back which might have to be endured to see the projects through. Instead it nearly got me crippled for life and ruined financially.

My largest Hydro Electric project is being stolen as I write this.
All the water will be going to California, instead of re-supplying the entire Mid West Hydro Electric systems and replenishing the OK/TX panhandle with valuable water resources. Draining the entire Mid-west is the new proposal.

It's crushing me, knowing what none of you know and all of you will find out soon enough.

My former employer took my stolen project to San Fransisco to sell it to exclusive invitation only Billionaires, and redirected the entire project to take water from the mid-west, instead of bringing it here. They loved the idea, so they stole it and redirected it to those who waste it the most. Cut me out entirely.
Again.

Apologize if that is what had me take the remarks so personal Ricko.
Being burned again with nowhere to run and no place to go is no fun.

If this transmission rebuild fails to light or somebody gets creative and the TCU ECM gets fried, I'm done.
The no lockup 700R4 and the GM 10 bolt is fried.

I have 2 weeks to rebuild the 4L80E, install the springs and the 14-Bolt correctly, weld and balance a drive-line and then face eviction and relocation for me and the Bat Cat again. The moldy bumper trailer with rotted tires and a faulty electrical system, just showed up, will not suffice.

My landlord's daughter dropped off for me to move out with, sight unseen, illegally putting/laundering the title in my name on a fake bill of sale.

It's just a co-incidence it showed up here without a title, no brakes and no lights on rotten rubber?

Thanks for listening.
I'm embarassed for being rude.
Poor Form Ricko. My bad.

Last edited:

SquareRoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Yes, I'm wrong for posting harsh remark. And I deleted it.

Please pardon me Ricko1966 for being so rude.
I am being stalked and most likely will be for the rest of my life because of the projects and business plans I wrote.
Was tracked a poisoned traveling through 29 states.

The 4L80 rebuild has been extremely stressful. Several vendors accepted my cash and did not deliver.

The local mining company smeared me and my submission to protect the most famous river in MT from accidental spoil, was deleted from the EPA submission, intentionally.

It's been since 2014 since I had a single pay check and I'm looking at living in my truck with my cat unless somebody locally offers me a place.

My landlord had a severe rash for 2 months before he died. He refused to stop burning poisoned firewood.
My firewood at the ranch was poisoned, as was my water for 2 years.

Co-incidence does not exist in my mind guys and girls.

AuroraGirl, bucket, Grit Dog Old Guy Bill and Ricko1966, I sincerely hope you'll forgive me for getting so ripping upset and posting rude names.

No woman friend for 16 years.
A team of current and former drug addicts are harassing me locally, wherever I go.
So I don't go out for dinner or socialize with anyone, ever.

Suppose it broke my logic that an obvious electrical mistake could be arguable with one of the most reliable Marine Electrical Circuit Protection Systems ever designed. (Poor excuse... ).

You see, I re-invented the World's only electrical connector to pass all NINE UL Laboratories with a 100% Go Rating.
It was identical in purpose and superseded efficiency as the round pin and sleeve Hubble Connectors, which use DuPont Plastic and brass pins.

Edwin's Hubble's design, earned him the Nobel Prize in Electrical Safety.
His connector will not pass all nine UL Labs, ever.
Not at the current rating a price point to be useful, because of round brass pins.
It's a design flaw.

The patented phrase: "Non-Defeat-able, Sequentially Synchronous Circuitry" earned it the highest rating in UL History.

It uses Stamped Beryllium Copper. A metal with 98% the resistance of pure copper and strength of Stainless Steel.
BC cannot be machined without causing liver cancer from the off-gassing.

It is famous for being machined for Helicopter Heterodyne electrical sensor on the most expensive helicopters in the world.
It must be machined in a clean room, so it is very expensive and critical component for GSM procurement.
Brush Wellman manufactures it.

When I moved to Montana, to what used to be and very soon could be called "Copper City", the Wellman building is one of the oldest buildings here in the middle of no-where.

Started carrying the Brush Wellman portfolio investment and materials documents in 1997, while working as a theatrical technician.

My connector uses stamped flat plates, which can be manufactured without a clean room.
No liver cancer. The rotary design, makes it impossible to short out while connecting.
I had test data with 600 amps run through 100 amp connectors.
The wires were burned and melted, both sides.
The connector worked as usual, after it cooled down a few thousand degrees.

I altered the original patented design by more than 15% so the leaves were spaced separately, so the connectors for France could not fit the connectors from Germany, if they were stolen and for regional autonomy.

The reduced electrical hazard, by being the only connector in the entire world to pass all nine labs, meant lower risk of electrical fires for the entire world re-insurance market. I figured Loyds and Munich AG would be pleased.
I pitched the CEO of Merrimack Maritime, the largest Marine Insurer in the USA.

Then submitted it to CENELEC, the European Union Directorate of Electrical Sustainability for consideration.
(I was a member of the IEEE, as an honorary member, without an electrical engineering degree, for a while).
Asked CENELEC team to remove sub-standard global risk and lower re-insurance premiums for manufacturing corporations.

2004-2006 was the former Director for the Small, Mid and Large Caps Institutional Investor's Symposiums, at Morgan Stanley, with this and other projects for in Manhattan at MS World HQ.

I was provided information, that the EU currency conversion was rigged with the Enron Investment scandal, as a rigged NatGas investment structure by those same Special Interests I mentioned earlier. Had no idea if it was true. Was told Enron was failed on purpose to cover more than half the Euro conversion. Sounded plausible? Not many people went to jail.

Jeff Skilling was convicted of Fraud and sentenced to prison, (where he did time) and he has a financial securities investment advisory company, as I write this, while I am still homeless. (Fact).

I proposed the European countries co-operate, prove unified materials futures were not being rigged and proposed the money saved from Billions of overlapping sub-standard electrical systems could be used to re-insure the entire global insurance market. (Or feed and house poor people in the less developed Euro partner countries). Spain's electrical safety would be similar as Germany's.

My pitch:
"Although I cannot guarantee Insurance premiums will go down, due to lower fire risk, it should be plausible they may not increase, for a significant period due to fire safety resulting within the Actuaries, as a result of lower risk".

The materials shortages and offset in durable goods and mining products such as copper would indeed be effected, over the short term.
The long term benefit to society could be enormous, without redundant and overlapping poor quality manufacturing or electrical hazards.

Unfortunately, planned obsolescence and reduction in fire safety was being planned and funded.
CENELEC was stating one mission statement and guiding investment in overseas sub-standard manufacturing to create an economy of failed electrical parts.

If you recall, the first imported fiber optic connectors were so bad and the timeline to catch the errors, cost the US Government and Military contractors Billions in lost productivity, when millions of just in time delivered fiber connectors were useless.

The Monarchy from several Euro countries were far from impressed with my design. Many had family members who milked the system manufacturing sub-standard components, which would have become obsolete. Using foreign labor and the costs associated with starting a foreign factory, were not even discussed, during IMF and WTO loan negotiations. Labor was free, it was so cheap.

Fire safety. The world's safest electrical connector for server farms and portable power plants, film crews, industrial, agricultural, military and space applications, were not getting improved electrical connectors. Edwin Hubble would be the last man alive to earn the Prize for electrical safety.

I spoke with and worked in entertainment with engineers associated with The Hadron Collider at CERN and NASA for years before my sub-mission.

You see, it "would" have replaced every electrical connector on every rail car in the entire US Railroad system.
Hubble would probably buy me out.

So a very powerful group of people ruined, smeared and gang stalked me throughout the entire USA.

When the usual suspects threatened to have me murdered, because I refused to accept Federal Money, my spine was crushed.

State Public Safety Officer's went through my house in NJ, where other special interests were at work ripping off my other projects.
My computer was hacked on vacation to Jamaica, while being interview at The Falls by a foreign intelligence agent.
Almost died walking that hill.

One of my projects ended up on another famous person's computer, who's always on the news these days.

Was informed the Governor had taken several of my projects, using the State Investigators during the Worker's Compensation Claim.
Pitched a famous Prince, who's name would ring a bell. His friends in NJ set me up with a roommate who's father ran technology for the former director of MI-6, with Oglevie and Mather. The man who directed psychological warfare for the entire British Military's technology directer just happened to have a daughter with a spare bedroom, when I showed up Homless in NJ?

Filed several Whistle Blower complaints with documentation proving fake and false medical records, legal malpractice and intentional poisoning.
22 Reports to agencies which investigate stolen intellectual property and espionage, both Industrial and Military related to foreign Governments, for things other than the connector.

Have five documented projects as large or significantly larger.

The Euro may go bankrupt in the next few months. The Global electrical system is failing under severe stress.
The world is trying to force EV's.

Who's electrical connector do you think was slated for EV's years before the first series of electric hybrids came to market?

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys and girls would give me a pass for crumbling over a presumed argument over electrical safety and gross negligence.
One of my former associates is dead this week over an electrical generator issue.

You see, this was to be my contribution to the World. Hopefully one of many.
Instead it proved corruption, humiliation and gang stalking were in full bloom.

If I accidentally lumped you in with that gang Ricko1966, please forgive me.
At times, I have convinced myself, the seemingly contrary responses were directed, at me, by those with exclusive server side superuser access.
My OS has been hacked in excess of 2500 times, since 1998.

Now you know why, in my mind, why being stalked on any forum, is entirely possible. (Because it is).
I'm on my 225th replacement credit card since 1998, after designing 2 factor credit card security on the 4mb Hitachi Thumb Drive.
The chip on your credit and debit card, was my design.

When the guys who make plastic credit cards rip you off and they also make plastic electrical connectors, things start to get a bit weird.

I could say the sky is blue and beautiful (and I have repeatedly done so) and somebody would post: "No it's not, you are wrong".

Was not trying to re-invent the wheel.
Simply re-design it so it was actually round or true again.

It's astounding how much money was spent stalking and robbing me of every project, instead of buying me out and allowing mo to move forward with a family and a wife.

It's been a bad couple decades.

You may be correct Ricko1966.
Possibly the worst salesman in the world.

The CEO of Square D once told me: "If we do not own you now, we will eventually own or ruin you out of business".
I had witnesses to that remark.

The former Director of the FBI was my contact for video cellular in 1998, as well.
He got fired the day before he retired.
How many bots do you think his friends could muster up on any forum?
300 on here every night after midnight, scraping every word posted.

Sometimes I track them when I'm scared to sleep and bored.

For those of you naive they exist on here, now you know.
bucket can see my ipo address and anyone writing as any of us could be easily replaced with a bot.
In time, none of us will be able to be certain, if we are arguing with an AI pseudonym.

Wish we could talk it over with a cold beverage together, so we could get a better respect for each other's situation Ricko1966.
Seems to me I was rude and corrected over another electrical safety thread with somebody.
I'll try my best to stop writing electrical safety threads, since they seem to be so controversial.

Getting too old to keep running and starting over.

Sleeping days and waiting for the door to come slamming open for 26 years takes it's toll on a person.

I hope it doesn't get me banned.

If you want to send this post to each of the good guys and girls who are watching this thread and then take it down I'm good with that.

I thought saving people's lives, due to electrocution, was worth the effort and market push back which might have to be endured to see the projects through. Instead it nearly got me crippled for life and ruined financially.

My largest Hydro Electric project is being stolen as I write this.
All the water will be going to California, instead of re-supplying the entire Mid West Hydro Electric systems and replenishing the OK/TX panhandle with valuable water resources. Draining the entire Mid-west is the new proposal.

It's crushing me, knowing what none of you know and all of you will find out soon enough.

My former employer took my stolen project to San Fransisco to sell it to exclusive invitation only Billionaires, and redirected the entire project to take water from the mid-west, instead of bringing it here. They loved the idea, so they stole it and redirected it to those who waste it the most. Cut me out entirely.
Again.

Apologize if that is what had me take the remarks so personal Ricko.
Being burned again with nowhere to run and no place to go is no fun.

If this transmission rebuild fails to light or somebody gets creative and the TCU ECM gets fried, I'm done.
The no lockup 700R4 and the GM 10 bolt is fried.

I have 2 weeks to rebuild the 4L80E, install the springs and the 14-Bolt correctly, weld and balance a drive-line and then face eviction and relocation for me and the Bat Cat again. The moldy bumper trailer with rotted tires and a faulty electrical system, just showed up, will not suffice.

My landlord's daughter dropped off for me to move out with, sight unseen, illegally putting/laundering the title in my name on a fake bill of sale.

It's just a co-incidence it showed up here without a title, no brakes and no lights on rotten rubber?

Thanks for listening.
I'm embarassed for being rude.
Poor Form Ricko. My bad.
Nah. You were right the first time. On another note, you got that Lokar installed yet? :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soliddrummer