I don't know where else to post this so...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t44e6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I understand that the creators and admins of this site probably don't want an open discussion forum, because they require a lot of moderation. If you want to argue about politics or vent about your in-laws there are plenty of places to do that. But it would be nice to have a forum where people could ask questions about using the site or make suggestions. For example, when I hit 50 posts I plan on using the Classified section to sell some parts I don't need. But is that forum limited to only squarebody related items? And the addition of forums for discussion of non squarebody related topics like music, computers, stereo gear, hobbies etc build a stronger online community I think. I think a general classified section would be a good idea. What do you think?

t44e6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm not complaining, just saying - the very last sub forum is "Site Comments & Feedback".

No such sub forum is visible to me. Where is it? the only sub forums visible to me are attached to specific forums.

Catbox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20 Silverado Camper Special
Engine Size
We have most all of those things here.
You are new, so just take some time to ingest it all.
Then participate your heart out.

One of my favorite threads is the "Check This Out".
It is just a bunch of random and cool things to look over.

Redfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Truck Year
Truck Model
V1500
Engine Size
350/5.7
@t44e6 I just realized that you have less than 50 posts. As @85Sierra Classy already posted, once you reach that mark there will be an entirely new section open to you at the very bottom of the home page. You will find everything you asked about and more.

Apparently most of the folks that already responded either forgot or were not aware that you have to reach a higher post count before you can access that sub forum.

85Sierra Classy

Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
@t44e6 I just realized that you have less than 50 posts. As @85Sierra Classy already posted, once you reach that mark there will be an entirely new section open to you at the very bottom of the home page. You will find everything you asked about and more.

Apparently most of the folks that already responded either forgot or were not aware that you have to reach a higher post count before you can access that sub forum.
The funny thing is before the site was updated recently, I had access to all that extra material-there was some really good stuff out there. I’ll keep posting every now and then and regain access eventually

t44e6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
David
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
To be fair, a lot of these “extra” forums on this site aren’t visible until an individual hits 50 posts, like the OP
So, all of the genius level responders posting Judge Judy and STNG memes are being as clueless/inattentive as they are implying I am? Shocking that this forum is exactly like every other forum on the web.

85Sierra Classy

Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Truck Year
Truck Model
C1500
Engine Size
So, all of the genius level responders posting Judge Judy and STNG memes are being as clueless/inattentive as they are implying I am? Shocking that this forum is exactly like every other forum on the web.
There are a lot of good people here, and quite honestly I don’t think they know we can’t see what they see since it wasn’t always like that. Theres a lot of redundancy in the posts/questions of new members, which I believe is what caused the memes in this case. I’d give them a break

Doppleganger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
You are free to leave anytime, genius. I'm sure Oprah.com already has everything you're looking for anyways.

Ignored after <40 posts. Might be a new record.

nvrenuf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
K5
Engine Size

I didn't realize the feedback sub forum was hidden until 50. Most forums lock out the sale, lounge type forums and pic posting until you reach a milestone but I would have guessed the feedback was available.

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
I've made threads about computer gaming, my 1 ton axle swapped s10, my 99 lumina, various health discussions, non squarebody classified listing, et

Dunno who you're talking about :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchell1128