Holley incompetence drove me to Pro Flo 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ziabeam

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
Ordered an MSD Atomic EFI 2, and Hyperspark kit from Holley for my ‘82 C20 on June 6th. That evening noticed the order confirmation indicated they were shipping a Hyperspark kit for a Ford. Emailed my concern that night. Called the next morning. Rep stated it had shipped already. 10 days later I asked for a tracking number. Turns out the item had shipped to Kentucky… I live in Florida. Called back and asked if the order could be amended. They informed me a new CC authorization would need to be obtained, and that a price increase on the EFI of $200, along with an increase of $75 on the Hyperspark kit would apply… increasing my cost by $275 plus tax. That increase over my original authorization, seems wrong. So I’m strongly considering walking away, and getting the Pro Flo 4.
Here’s the truck today, getting ready for frame off restoration;
You must be registered for see images attach

Vbb199

B-rate Hillbilly Customs
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Truck Year
89, 79
Truck Model
89 Suburban R1500, 79 C10
Engine Size
350, 502
Can't say I'm surprised, I have a friend @mrburitto that's doing a 383 swap in his k20, and he went out and paid premium dollar for holley brand stuff, and its all chinesium garbage apparently.

While I like old school holley carbs , and holley efi products, their quality is going in the toilet. As is apparently their service

Though I've always heard that atomic EFI is crap, I'm sorry to say.

waterpirate

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Truck Year
Truck Model
v10
Engine Size
5.7 tbi
Nice truck! the m37 lol
Eric

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
A friend is trying to make the Holley system work, so far without success. He is really experienced doing all sorts of modifications and conversions. He is very disappointed with the system, wouldn't buy another one.

fast 99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Truck Year
Truck Model
K20
Engine Size
Will add Holley's customer service line is apparently overwhelmed. Waiting times are absolutely horrible, it's hours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
83elcowes