About to endeavor - Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4 EFI Systems 35780 -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jwernatl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
John
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
5.7ltr
Hey all - hope all is well with you guys. and I hope you Thanksgiving was good.

Im about to get rid of my TB - I think i'm gong to pull the trigger on this Pro-Flo 4 system.

I've seen a few write ups, for a few different swaps like this - I can't find any identical to what Im doing - anyone know of any out there specific (or close) to the '87 square body?

My Throttle body has seen much better days. It needs a total replacement/renew - I really like the idea of having easy control. And Im not trying to get nuts, but I want to turn the key, get good fuel mileage (as best anyway) and drive it everyday with ZERO concerns.

And for the record, Im old school. big time. I love carburetors - But...

Boyce

Reaction score
First Name
Boyce
Truck Year
Truck Model
C30
Engine Size
I recently converted my 86 Sierra 454 manual shift from a carb engine to the Edelbrock multi port FI system. The PO installed a manual choke on the carb and, for me, it was difficult to modulate. It was an adventure every time I went to start it. I am very happy with conversion. More reliable and easier starting, smoother running and increased mileage (seat of pants). My shop installed new gas tanks with the appropriate high pressure pumps inside and new sending units. I have dual tanks and everything is controlled by which tank I select for fuel, including fuel return to the appropriate tank. I do not have the ability, equipment or facilities to do any of it myself. I originally was going to do TBI but after some additional research,and a nice birthday gift, I went with the Edelbrock.

Ricko1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Truck Year
Truck Model
c20
Engine Size
When you're done P.M me, maybe interested in buying your old tbi stuff.

OchoCinco

Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
Anybody else have experience installing the Edlebrock Pro Flo 4 system on sbc 350? Thinking about pulling the trigger for my ‘85 C10 but I’m not seeing much to go off of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack541