Hey, It's me.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UrbanCowboy

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Truck Year
Truck Model
C20
Engine Size
How do you do? My name is Jose Emenez.:popcorn: O.K., not really. It's Mike. I've called Pittsburgh, PA home for most of my life.

Picked up a 1985 C20 Custom Deluxe a while back, and decided to stop here and see what other folks are talking about. Being a not so young anymore kind of guy, I can appreciate things that are not so new, but still have some life left in them, if you know whay I mean. I'm hoping that there are others here who may share those kind of ideas.

I guess thats what drew me to the truck. The best thing about it is that it's in pretty much original condition after 30+ years of service. Same mostly no rust body, same drivetrain, and even the same suspension, all working reasonably well considering. It's no beauty queen (or king) by far, just something that has stood the test of time, done it's job the best it could, that still has a couple more miles to go before deciding to call it a day.

Well, thats more than I've said in a while, so thanks for having this forum to bounce a few things around. I'll give my marble a rest, and hope to be talking again soon. Hope younz can stand someone who sees things from a slightly different angle than most other people.:Insane:

bucket

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Truck Year
'77, '78, '79, '84, '88
Truck Model
K5 thru K30
Engine Size
350-454
Howdy! Most everyone here sees things from a different angle. You should fit in well :cheers:

1973c10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Truck Year
Truck Model
C10
Engine Size
welcome aboard

Mr Clean

Super Moderator