Hello from Seattle Area - 1978 Chevrolet K20 Intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Nedrow

NADAR UNDER THE RADAR
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Truck Year
1973 (have two), 1985
Truck Model
K10, K20, C20
Engine Size
350, 454, 6.2 Detroit
Greetings Chappy78! I am also from WA ST. albet on the "dry side," Naches area. Your truck is also very similar to my K20. If you are ever over this way, give me a holler. I farm and ranch, so K20 is a work truck, hauls a trailer with hay and equipment with a 325 Dyno Hp 350. Cam is a bit to big so my vacuum at idle is low which effects my brakes, the only prob. Have a Weiand Stealth manifold, same mufflers, (sound excellant,) TH350. I purchased my truck from a young fella that only had it eight mo., new babyand etc. He bought it from the original owner, who bought it new with reup money from the Army, (Vietnam vet.) He later spent the rest of his life as a logger in your neck of the woods, so this has been a well used truck. I have a 454, and a built 700R4 going in it this winter as I finally got my shop built. Love those Cooper tires, excellent in the snow. Give me a yell if you are ever over this way. My name is Craig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rossivey