Gotsta Lower the Burb!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
I never really messed with it. I know a few people with bagged stuff. Mostly spoiled rich kids or live at mommy and daddy’s house. And any bagged guys don’t get a leak in your bags I’m not referring to any of you. Lol
That's why they can afford it, lol, guess I could buy it piece by piece but I don't feel like waiting forever to do it, lol, I already have **** to lower it just would like to eliminate some guesswork and trial and error, know what I mean.. :D

Honky Kong jr

Super Sarcastic Man
Reaction score
First Name
J-me
Truck Year
Truck Model
V10
Engine Size
Lil BB 407
That's why they can afford it, lol, guess I could buy it piece by piece but I don't feel like waiting forever to do it, lol, I already have **** to lower it just would like to eliminate some guesswork and trial and error, know what I mean.. :D
Yup. Or you could blindly buy a bunch of random **** then in 6-12 months go to install it just to find it don’t work and blame the manufacturer and everyone else. That’s the norm isn’t it???? Oh wait your an intelligent person so proper planning and correct parts procurement makes way more sense. Lol

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Yup. Or you could blindly buy a bunch of random **** then in 6-12 months go to install it just to find it don’t work and blame the manufacturer and everyone else. That’s the norm isn’t it???? Oh wait your an intelligent person so proper planning and correct parts procurement makes way more sense. Lol
That's about it, LOL...

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
So, 2 1/2 spindle and one coil off new coils, a flip with new leafs, tires are 28.8" tall that will bring it down so the fender is just above the tire??..

This is how mine sat with that drop. I don't remember what my tire heights were though .

You must be registered for see images attach

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
This is how mine sat with that drop. I don't remember what my tire heights were though .

You must be registered for see images attach
That's how my C10 sat and that's the way I want the Burb to sit, had 3" coils in the front and a flip on the rear and that was it, but that was with a 27" tire, the Burb has 28.8" tire, and I don't know if a Burb sat the same height as a C10 did from the factory???..

smoothandlow84

I'd rather be draggin' frame
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
1984 Frame...87 motor and 700r trans
Truck Model
1500 r10 pavement scraper
Engine Size
350 TBI
****, that's for you rich guys, lol..

You can bag on a budget too. If you get the less expensive setups.... $800 will get you the parts.

smoothandlow84

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 TBI
You can bag on a budget too. If you get the less expensive setups.... $800 will get you the parts.

Btw...I also have a good friend who is a distributor for everything air ride so discounts do apply.

smoothandlow84

Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
350 TBI
I never really messed with it. I know a few people with bagged stuff. Mostly spoiled rich kids or live at mommy and daddy’s house. And any bagged guys don’t get a leak in your bags I’m not referring to any of you. Lol

That part is nothing, it's all the **** you gotta buy..

Geez..you guys kill me...lol.

Oh yeah Honkey Kong....spoiler alert...............I just picked up a 64 shortbed Chevy and it too will be bagged and possibly body dropped.

I will be sure to post update pics of the progress. I know how much you like bagged trucks...lol

74 Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Truck Year
Truck Model
Engine Size
Right now that's a fortune, lol, all I need is leafs and coils just need an idea which to get, already have spindles and flip kit if needed, plus I don't want it to be a project just a quick weekend job, got too much other **** to do..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhatch84