Gmt800 headliner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
over the past few months I've searched every salvage yard, posted countless for sale threads, combed through craigslist, and cringed when I saw the price of a headliner and the interior trim pieces of a single cab square on LMC. Has anyone retrofitted a gmt800 headliner into a square? I can buy the headliner and trim pieces at a you-pull yard for 26$. I'm thinking of just going and getting them, but before I do, I'd like to see what you guys have come up with.

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Look up acme auto. They sell new headliners for our trucks and they have a style of one for a truck that came without interior trim if you don't want it. They are sold on rock auto for $155 for a truck that has factory trim, $165 for a truck without. They also have an uncovered one for $110. The covered ones are available in cloth an vinyl. I plan to get one as that's the best price I've found an the original ones are hard to recover from what I've heard. These are made from abs as well an not cardboard or whatever the factory ones are

Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Truck Year
Truck Model
K10
Engine Size
I'm just having a hard time justifying putting ~$200 into something that only serves the purpose of holding up my roof console. I was hoping I could find one local for cheap (everyone in my area usually just turns them into designated mud trucks)
I really would rather not buy a brand new one if I'm going to cut it to fit the roof console, ya know?

bluex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Truck Year
Truck Model
C15
Engine Size
Ya I know I have a console I want to put on my roof to. I've looked for decent ones for a while am they are always broken or already gone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohiokm